Respected Contributor

I had an item sit 23 days at a PO hub 20 minutes from my house.  It was then sent to my local PO and still took 5 more days.

Esteemed Contributor

I understand your frustration. Although, the vast majority of parcels are  delivered I would be interested in knowing how many are not.

Since the pandemic began, I have had several issues with different retailers sending items via USPS and my items have went into some type of black whole.

I eventually did receive all of my packages with the exception of two, which I did receive credit from the retailers on.

Honored Contributor

I think people have sticky fingers.  Nothing surprises me anymore.

I order a lot from QVC.  It goes here there and everywhere.

I just finished wrapping up something that was supposed to be sent to my best friend (still in Va but a few miles down the road).

The reason nothing surprises me?  Well I still haven't figured out how 2 years ago I had (still in the original box) a fountain I'd bought from QVC.  

My friend was supposed to take it back to QVC because it was the wrong color.  It sat on my front porch for a few days.

On the day before she was coming ..... it disappeared.  It was still in the box.  

I called FED-X I called the post office annex near me.  I called QVC.  No one had any record of having that fountain.  I thought maybe the post office or Fed-X had mistakenly taken it.  Nope.  I checked back every day for about 2 weeks.  It never showed up.

Now think about this.  It was in a big box so some kind of truck would have had to pull up to my house (my driveway is 200 ft long) and would have had to have help load the thing up on the truck.

So, again, nothing surprises me anymore.  That's why when I send stuff back I wait in line to get it 'checked in' at the post office.

Even then I've had a few things never make it back to QVC.

Evidently, things just go to La La Land that we aren't aware of .....Hummm???