Respected Contributor

Well, I think I am done ordering from all online companies for awhile that use UPS and the Post Office.  I have three packages missing.  Two are from the Q, one from Macy's.  All were sent within 3 days of each other.  They left the UPS site to be transferred to the PO.  The PO has no record of ever receiving them.  The last thing the tracking says on all three is being transferred to USPS.  Then nothing for over 2 weeks. 

I contacted the Q and they are reshipping the items.  Will I ever receive them?  It is anybody's guess.  Macy's gave me a credit.  What a pain in the you know where.  You shop online because it is convenient, then you spend hours trying to track down the packages.  The two shipping companies don't even want to help, they both pointed the finger at each other.  No more for me.  It's not worth it.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe your packages were delivered to the wrong address and eventually returned to the senders.  That's unlikely considering they are from two different stores.  I am just thinking of the higher than normal percentage of packages that are labeled with a completely different address which have been dropped off in my building.  No doubt some of my building residents have had packages delivered to another building also. This may be more of an urban problem on streets comprised of multiple unit dwellings.Woman Frustrated  

Respected Contributor

@Trix  that's not it.  If they were delivered to the wrong address they would have activity on the tracking saying delivered.  There is nothing after UPS says package being transfered to PO.  Either a UPS truck was hijacked or one of the companies has someone taking packages.  I find it hard to beleive that all 3 are lost.

Frequent Contributor

@Travone  I can totally relate.  Soooooooo annoying.  I am having trouble with Kohl's delivery.  Got up early this morning to deal with it.  They are somehow going through a company called Pitney Bowes (who I think were around in the 1950s doing something with postage machines, but that's a total guess).  At first tracking gave me a date of November 21st.  When it didn't arrive, Pitney (web site) said my package was shipped and I will be receiving a date for delivery soon.  When I click on their tracking number, it says the package was waiting for transfer to USPS on November 17th. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: UPS and USPS

[ Edited ]

@Travone , funny.  I am wondering if somebody at Pitney Bowes loves Cuddl Duds leggings as much as I do (oh, and wears the same size).

Frequent Contributor

@Travone   Looking at your situation and mine, the problem seems to lie with the post office.  I really wish all these companies didn't insist on involving USPS, who clearly are having serious problems right now.

Regular Contributor

My tracking says transferred to post office on 11/21. On 11/23 it says "your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans."  This is the last package I'm expecting from QVC. I haven't been watching much lately. I can get free shipping at a lot of places and faster delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Trix  that's not it.  If they were delivered to the wrong address they would have activity on the tracking saying delivered.  There is nothing after UPS says package being transfered to PO.  Either a UPS truck was hijacked or one of the companies has someone taking packages.  I find it hard to beleive that all 3 are lost.

@Travone.  Its more likely they're sitting unsorted at your post office and will be delivered in time for Valentine's  Day.  I've had good luck with completing the USPS's online "missing package" form.  Apparently there's some pressure to respond to these complaints because its amazing how fast they can find packages and get them delivered.   I've even had them call and ask if I got t h e package okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have the same issue with FedEx.   I ordered an item on 11/17 from a company.   Got the notification from FedEx that is was on its way.   Checked status online.   Stated that it was to be delivered 11/20.   Then got a notification it would be delivered on 11/23.  Never received.  Went online to check status and now stating delivery pending, no date on when I will receive.   Will give it a couple more days then contact the company.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I did fill out the form and they did reply.  The said they never recieved them from UPS.  Unfortunately when I contacted UPS they were less than helpful and said they gave them to the PO.  A classic case of pointing the finger.  I personally think that UPS did transfer them to the PO, but alas, it can't be proven.  So nobody is at fault. 

As I said, the Q is mailing out replacements, but if they are shipped the same way I may never get them.  And Macy's issued a credit.  I'm not out anything right now, it is just frustrating.