Honored Contributor

Re: Turkey, stuffing, friends, love...

Thank you, @Imadickens - bless you and yours.  Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Jewelwisher,  what a kind and positive post.   Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.  Tallgal

QVC Customer Care

Hoping everyone can take the time today to reflect on all there is to be thankful for.  Wishing all of our Forum posters a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy thanksgiving to you images

Honored Contributor

Such a thoughtful post and thread, @Imadickens, and all who commented.   May we all be grateful for simple gifts in our lives.   Have a lovely Thanksgiving, everyone.

http://steppingawayfromtheedge.typepad.com/.a/6a011570aae89d970b012875bc8791970c-800wi

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey. By keeping your traditions you honor your dad as well! I remember my dad passed in February and Easter was early that year. It seemed impossible to carry on but once we were in the midst, the stories and rememberances came flooding out and he was as good as with us! It was a nice lesson, that we would never really be without him, he was with us all the time! I hope you found comfort in the celebrating! God bless!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@meallen616. You are so talented! Loved the "card"!

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo. All I can add is, AMEN!

Respected Contributor

Dearest friends, I am humbled, and embarrassed by all the kind words posted here! I feel I've truly found a family. We had a wonderful day yesterday! We had the good fortune of including an old friend who had lost her daughter two years ago yesterday! She has all but quit living, as I expect I would under the same circumstances! We all were glad to be together, many traveling quite a way to join us! Hearing her laugh, even a little made dessert a little sweeter! Being with loved ones makes all food taste better...even my mince pie, which I will improve next year! So, thanks again to you all for listening when we need an ear! God bless you all, and I hope Christmas can hold off long enough for me to be almost ready!