Honored Contributor

Re: Trip Down Memory Lane......

Summer Blonde is one I remember, but not Sun-In.  My favorite shampoo was Protein 21.

Honored Contributor

Mine was white, all the ladies wore them at the beach... tied it in the back so some of my "frosted" hair would show..  LOL 

See the source image

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I went through cans of Aqua Net.   Did anyone else use that pink hair tape? 

Otherwise, I remember using Breck shampoo, Prell and strawberry-scented herbal Essence.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLadywrote:

For all of us really old timers, there is this:

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 4.28.33 PM.png

This was my nightmare.  When finished my sister and I looked like steel wool pads.  My mother set our hair every night on bobbi pins.

Image result for tonette [permanent hair wave

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity@Suziepeach@AuntG@Mj12@Leiloni

Oh, promises, promises! I wanted to look like Farrah...so in this attempt I tried:

Breck (still liked Prell better)

beer

oj cans

”Sun-in!” (My hair turned orange)

hair dryer/curling iron/dippity-doo 

😂

@LTT1, You are just too cute! Woman Wink I remember Sun-In, what a mess I made, my hair turned pure White, I didn't want it that light, LOL!

Respected Contributor

@lOVETOSHOPYes, I remember Dippity- Do, I purchased that. It last a long time. It was good stuff !!But Prell, I loved the smell of it , But professionals claim that you might as well wash your hair with laundry soap, because they claimed it stripped your hair oils really bad. May have been a blessing for someone with oily hair. But I liked it. I purchased mostly all of the time.But my hair wasn't oily.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1I also liked Egg Shampoo, it was purchased in a bottle, not home-made. Smelled so great !!

Respected Contributor

@SuziepeachThis hooded hair-dryer was purchased by my husband -to-be for one of my Christmas Presents, We got married in January, What a wonderful surprise.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12I loved Sun-In, I used it every summer. This Trip down Memory lane is so fun. I loved  those times.

Respected Contributor

@