Honored Contributor

Re: Treated yourself to something and you enjoy it - look forward to it every day?

I want new sunglasses but I haven't picked out a pair yet..I had a really nice lightweight pair of ray bans for about ten years and they broke.My husband tried gluing them but it didn't work too well.The one arm can no longer close and they are difficult to store that way.I love the style and weight of the glasses and the lenses that never scratched even when I just threw them in my purse.

Super Contributor

Re: Treated yourself to something and you enjoy it - look forward to it every day?

@dex

Have you looked at Maui Jim's?  I've had the same pair for 14 years now. They have been through the ringer and still look brand new and very comfortable. I have Ray Bans too, but seem to reach for my Jim's more often.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@MercysMom Funny that is the brand I have been looking at and was wondering about the quality.You may have helped me choose my next favourite pair.

Respected Contributor

I went Christmas shopping today with my friend. We went to the jewelry department first. She wanted earings. I started looking at wedding bands. My band is a thin yellow gold band. Fifty four years old. The next thing I know I am trying bands on. I found one I really liked. My friend encouraged me. I bought it! A really nice lady let me use her coupon. DH said fine. He has a thick band. My new has small diamonds on top. I did Christmas shop. Thinking did I really do that. May keep may not!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Catiele

Keep it!  And wear it in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

A box of assorted Waggoners chocolates!