Honored Contributor

Re: Too racy for Sunday Morn?

@itsmagic  Ms Magic, if you google 'sauvage ad for macy's' you'll pull up today's ad in picture version.  However, there's a great youtube on with Mr Depp in action that is also quite nice.

You can tell I think he's totally crazy handsome.  He could work for me...

Esteemed Contributor

I like him because he is good and kind to his fans. I've read about him visiting hospitals before.

I never believed the DV accusations against him.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I think he is totally handsome too. I especially like him in those pirate outfits!  Thank you for your suggestions!

Esteemed Contributor

Got it!  Framing it!  😍😍😍💕

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@itsmagic  Ms Magic, if you google 'sauvage ad for macy's' you'll pull up today's ad in picture version.  However, there's a great youtube on with Mr Depp in action that is also quite nice.

You can tell I think he's totally crazy handsome.  He could work for me...

@PINKdogWOOD

Oh, I think I'd much rather work for him, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Once again I am thankful that I've reached an age where something like a photo of a celebity does nothing for me. These days they all look alike!

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Once again I am thankful that I've reached an age where something like a photo of a celebity does nothing for me. These days they all look alike!

@Perkup

So sorry to hear that, Perkup!  I may be old, but I'm still looking!!!!!

Honored Contributor

It's all about the give and take  @KingstonsMom  !!!

Honored Contributor

@Perkup  I hope this never happens to me.   @fortune

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup

So sorry to hear that, Perkup!  I may be old, but I'm still looking!!!!!

So what are you looking for?  I've had two wonderful husbands, both now deceased, and the world's best boyfriend in my younger years who died in an auto accident. I've been blessed beyond measure.  Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Kirk Douglas, Van Johnson, John Wayne, Gene Kelly, Barry Goldwater and so many other gorgeous guys aren't availabale any more. The young ones could be my children or grandchildren.  (And yes, I know Kirk is still living.) 

I don't need more unrelated grands or more children to raise. So why should I look at the current crop, who really fall short of my ideals? I'm not blind, but I have to wonder,  what are you older ladies looking at (or for) anyway?