Honored Contributor

Too racy for Sunday Morn?

[ Edited ]

Still in my PJs checking out all the ads in the Sunday Morn paper.  On my second cup of java. 

Macy's has a large magazine-like catelog filled with fragrances for both her and him.  I looked through it cover to well, and who do we have on the back cover...

...a very handsome Johnny Depp.

So ladies if you get this mag in your paper today, give a glance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Too racy for Sunday Morn?

We got the PG version of the Macy's ads in our Sunday paper - no Johnny Depp! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I think he looks so hot in the cologne (Sauvage?) commercial on tv!

Smiley demon and angel.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

We got the PG version of the Macy's ads in our Sunday paper - no Johnny Depp! Smiley Sad

@itsmagic

No fair, me too! The only Macy's ad I have today is a regular sales ad re: 'Green Monday'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@itsmagic

No fair, me too! The only Macy's ad I have today is a regular sales ad re: 'Green Monday'.

@KingstonsMom  Yes - that's exactly what we got too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Johnny Depp since 21 Jump Street

I saw the commerical & we don't get the Sunday paper

so I had to surf the net....

Image result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian dior
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I loved Johnny Depp since 21 Jump Street

I saw the commerical & we don't get the Sunday paper

so I had to surf the net....

Image result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian diorImage result for johnny depp and christian dior

@Mary Bailey

Me too! Loved him in 21 Jump St.! Thanks for the eye candy!

Honored Contributor

I found this article yesterday where he visited sick children in a London hospital dressed as Jack Sparrow:

Pirate hostage: An Instagram snap shot from frankislove, showed Johnny holding a toddler that she captioned, 'Yes folks that is indeed Johnny Depp with my lovely niece!!'

Hanging with the captain: The 53-year-old attempted to recruit the teenager for service on his ship The Black Pearl

Yo-ho-ho landlubbers: Johnny Depp morphed into his Pirates Of The Caribbean character Captain Jack Sparrow to visit  London's Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital on Friday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4019248/Johnny-Depp-dresses-Pirates-Caribbean-s-Captain...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't see it.  You guys enjoy the view.

Respected Contributor

he's totally hot!