Esteemed Contributor

Courtney K is the best new host imo.  I’ve only seen 2 or 3.  You must watch 24/7 because new ones are usually on late at night.

Honored Contributor

The latest batch of new hires are on the overnight shows and they are pretty good sales people. I watched a small blond woman selling shoes in the wee hours this morning and she was delightful. Also, Ali Carr is one heck of a sales person, but she can get on my nerves pretty quick, she's like the energizer bunny.LOL All these new hire women are very attractive and talented IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

What an odd complaint.   They need new hosts because current hosts don't last forever.  It's called turnover. 

@Peaches McPhee 

I agree ....  very odd.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I really wish they would update their Meet the Hosts page.  It would be nice to see who's who these days, in addition to the other hosts.

@Krimpette the new hosts do not get added to the "Meet the Hosts" page until their probation period is over.

Respected Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

In case a host is sick???/ It appears QVC makes their host work even if they sick, have seen hosts with laryngitis have to work when they had no business there, although have seen one drama queen host with a minor ailment start her shift and leave.  Please, too many new hosts, and special treatment for some hosts when they are sick and not others

How do you know QVC is making a host work sick? Maybe that host wants to work. It is the same at my job. People come to work sick, they are not forced to work, they are told they can leave, some leave and some continue to work. Unless you know the facts you can't say QVC is at fault.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

My goodness, QVC has gone overboard. There seems to be a new face every night. Looks like about 12 new hosts over the last several months and so many resemble one another lol

Seems odd considering that they don't even use the hosts that they already have! Very few are "full" time and most are on air just 1-3x's per week. 

Even though some hosts may appear to be on the air just 1-3x's per week as you say does not mean they are not working. They are in meetings and prepping for their shows. So while some are in meetings others are on air.

Valued Contributor

I agree - i'm so confused i don't know who they are :-)

Valued Contributor

Re: Too many new hosts!

[ Edited ]

This QVC forum board belongs to QVC, and we are guests.

QVC makes decisions for QVC and knows what is in their best interest,

They are an ongoing very successful business and are perfectly capable of making their own QVC decisions as to what QVC feels is in their best interest, and I as a QVC Member respect that, and would never presume to force any opinion on QVC on their QVC Forums.

Also everyone needs a job which hopefully they will like enough to stay, contribute wisely and prosper, and QVC should continue to prosper very nicely and make their own QVC Host Decisions.

KACEE1115:
 You replied I agree - i'm so confused i don't know who they are :-) Then I  respectfully suggest that you go on QVC and click on Hosts to see photo's and  read who they are because "knowledge is power”, as that information is posted after the QVC Host completes  their QVC Host Probation Period.

Frequent Contributor

I'm enjoying all the new hosts.Rather bored with the old hosts and vendors.

Contributor

@Orphanannie1 wrote:

I'm enjoying all the new hosts.Rather bored with the old hosts and vendors.

Me too @Orphanannie1 !