Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today where I would like to be, is in a Sandals. commercial

Home is where the heart is.......though I have to say I've been to several Sandals resorts and love them!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hawaii,  I'd like to be sitting on the balcony of my posh hotel.  Sipping a big tropical drink and nibbling on fresh pineapple and coconut shrimp as I look out at the sand and the ocean and the sky.  

Honored Contributor

Underwater somewhere, swimming and enjoying the beauty of the underwater world of animals and plants.   The most peaceful place to be.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Sitting outside sipping wine and eating cheese somewhere along the Amalfi coast.  One day.......

Honored Contributor

Right where I am right now.  On a recliner, relaxing in the sunshine by my kitchen window.  Nothing like a Western exposure.  .......... Way too much commotion traveling now-a-days.  Nothing like being home, relaxing.  Plenty of beauty all around.  The sky, the trees, the birds.  Lots of beauty all around, and I can 'travel' via PBS tv, the Internet, etc.  Thank goodness, a few friends and I did a lot of traveling when we were in our twenties/thirties or so.  More energy and safer, more relaxing during those days.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Right where I am. I have a perfect balcony and plenty of books to enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to be in France...but in the days when it was safer and easier to travel. I'd like to walk through the narrow streets of Paris, stroll down rue Cler or rue Mouffetard. I'd like to drive through the countryside and stay at my favorite auberge in the Charente. I'd love to dine in the Dordogne, enjoying a cassoulet. I'd like to drive the wine route in the Alsace and explore the châteaux of the Loire. I'd like to see sunflowers in Provence. I really do miss France but I'm so glad I did see all those wonderful places before my husband became ill and before the world went nuts.