Honored Contributor

Re: Today was a very good day..

Yes. It was a very good day! Glad you are doing well after that. I've taken a fall down a few steps before and broke a toe.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 

Glad you weren't seriously hurt!

She was with you.........

Image result for sending hugs to you images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Tweety68   I'm glad you weren't hurt and trust you said a quick, "Thank you" for the protection.   

If you can get in/out of a bathtub, I'd suggest a hot 20 minute soak in an Epsom Salt bath.  Just add 2 cups of Epsom Salts to a tubful of hot water.  The soak has a wonderful relaxing result and might help ward off some of the stiffness you're bound to feel tomorrow.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

You must have some really strong bones. 

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 Somebody is watching over you.I am so happy that your injuries weren’t serious.Take a few days rest because accidents are trauma to the body and you need to rest.Wow that must have been horrible for your dh to hear your fall and not be able to rescue you.Hope you are still doing okay and good idea for us all to check the door knobs.

Trusted Contributor

Good Grief, Tweety! While we are all happy that the worst is that you’re only slightly bruised, dear woman, do take care.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68   Oh my!😧. You certainly did have someone looking out for you!  You will be very sore tomorrow.  Your adrenaline masks the pain for a few hours....even days....rest if you are sore...take care!

Respected Contributor

Goodness, gracious you had an angel watching out for you.  I would say it was a very good day for you!

A few years back my sister fell backwards down her steps. She was life flighted to a trauma center; severe concussion, broken neck and ribs.  She actually quit breathing and her DH did CPR.  Still suffers some effects from TBI.

Valued Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

Somehow this morning i  managed to pull on a door knob at the top of the stairs to my basement and fall down 17 steps , ended up sitting on my butt said doorknob in hand..

.With only 2 scratches and a bruised finger.

• Someone carried me down those stairs I do believe. My shocked husband was  flabbergasted after the noise he heard while it happened.I dont know how this  occured but know someone was watching over me.. Blessed  tonite..

@Tweety68   Whoa 17 steps and just 2 scratches and a bruised finger, you my friend definitely had someoine watching over you. So glad you are okay.  Be careful.

Respected Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

Somehow this morning i  managed to pull on a door knob at the top of the stairs to my basement and fall down 17 steps , ended up sitting on my butt said doorknob in hand..

.With only 2 scratches and a bruised finger.

• Someone carried me down those stairs I do believe. My shocked husband was  flabbergasted after the noise he heard while it happened.I dont know how this  occured but know someone was watching over me.. Blessed  tonite..

Oh my! Thank goodness you are okay! Like the others said definitely guardian angels on duty! 😇😇😇❤️