Respected Contributor

...my 39th wedding anniversary Heart I can't believe how fast the time has gone; I remember my wedding like it was yesterday (it was also the first night of Passover and since I'm gentile, it was a new experience for me). It was a small family affair and full of happiness, jokes, merriment...well, you get the idea. 

In the ensuing years I became a mother, a mother-in-law, and a grandmother. As the years have gone on I've discovered what a truly outstanding human being I chose for my husband. Neither of us is perfect but we've learned to laugh at our own and each other's idiosyncracies.

I love you with all my heart, honey, and I hope we have at least another 39 years together. Heart

Super Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten - what a beautiful message. Congratulations! 💗

Trusted Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten Congratulations!! 🎉 Newsflash...Nobody is perfect! 😄 Hope you guys have a wonderful day! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Happy Anniversary!  Wishing you many more.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Blessings, love, health and happiness to you and your family!

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   Congrats on your anniversary!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Congrates to you & DH!! I wish you both many more years of happiness!!❤️🍾🥂🎈

Esteemed Contributor

Such lovely sentiments. It's times like these that create opportunities to reflect on our blessings. My husband has Alzheimer's yet his personality is still intact. I'm grateful that even though we're quarantined, we can still enjoy being together after 55 years of marriage. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Congratulations to you and your husband.   If time seemed to go so fast that is because you are happy and content.

May you have 39 more years of happiness.

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to you and hubby.  Wonderful when a choice made long ago turns out to be so wonderful.  Something to savor.