Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today is my 69th Birthday

Congratulations and Happy Birthday, @Starpolisher ! You still have stars to polish!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher , sending the best of birthday wishes to you.  I am one year behind you.  Don't focus on the rear view mirror.  I greet each year as an accomplishment.  I have the fortune to be in good health, all things considered.  I can't perform at the same level of years ago but I think I am doing great.

Enjoy your day, celebrate your accomplishments in this life and toast yourself🥂🥂🥂!  LM

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday!

I'm about to turn 69 and the thought of it is driving me crazy. 25 was my favorite/most fun birthday. 60 threw me a little but it was ok. But 69 is scary and right before 70 and it freaks me out. I don't feel that old.

Valued Contributor

@Starpolisher 

Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day.

I loved your prayer; it says everything.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher , Happy Birthday to you! Entering the 70s was difficult for me, none of the other decades were. It's kind of scary when you get so many decades past you, but kind of a big deal knowing so many didn't have that luxury. I say just trudge on as much as you can, even if it's a bit slower, and never leave your smile at home. Congratulations and celebrate you. Sending wishes for many more happy days!

Super Contributor

@Starpolisher HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girl!!! 69 is the new 49!!!Smiley LOL

Enjoy every single minute of your birthday!

Age is just a number. Pick one you like and stick with it!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher 

Artsy Floral Happy Birthday Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher Happy birthday to youuuuu!! 🎂🎁🎊🎈🥳

I do understand about time....where did it go?! I'm in my 60's too, and still in my head I stopped at 32! Somehow I missed the boat on a few things too!

You sound blessed with what's important, and I love your last paragraph prayer Amen!...focus there today.

You are so lucky to still have your 93 y.o. vibrant mom, who still lives at home! Take a page out of her book. Smiley Wink

I lost my mom at 91, in 2020, but she was "that lady" too... life changed forever. So enjoy her.

You made me smile when you said you've "never seen her gray hair"...lol...that was my glam mom too. 

God bless~and many more in good health! Enjoy your special day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher, Congratulations you kid!  Think of all you have accomplished and all the love you have spread around!

It can be a temptation to look back to days when  we were young.  How we looked, how much we could do.  

But it really is a gift to grow old.  I am so gifted at 78!  Adjust to what you can do and take care of yourself.  I developed arthritis in my lower back and really struggled until I started taking Lessman’s “Turmeric 400 Curcumin,” 2 tablets a day.  Watch your diet, take necessary supplements, and get some exercise.  Think of doctors as part of your get well/stay well team.  Keep your sense of humor!  And keep learning.  Whew.

Many people are living longer and longer.  You are a grateful person and have so much to look forward to.  

Have a Very Happy Birthday!