Honored Contributor

Re: Today Is My Birthday 🎂

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I was trying not to acknowledge it. I've been through a lot these last 2 months.But DH & son wouldn't have it.

I woke up to a hoopla!! My DH & son decorated the entire downstairs with signs & baloons.Then the doorbell rang & I got several bouquets of flowers 💐. DH sent me 2 dozen yellow roses.My son & his fiancé sent me a an arrangement of exotic flowers.My son's in laws sent me a bouquet of flowers, chocolates & balloons.💐🎈

My DH & son also made a lovely breakfast of fruit, pancakes & scrambled eggs.I was also told that there was another surprise coming for dinner.They also both gave me very loving notes.

I didn't realize how much I needed the love!! With the exception of my son's Zoom graduation last week I haven't had much joy.

I'm once again reminded how very lucky I am.Through the pain & disappointment I have many blessings for which I'm very grateful.

Enjoy all the love and the good food and gifts. You deserve it! @NicksmomESQ 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Well done. Enjoy the rest of your day and those to come. So nice to have such a wonderful family.

Honored Contributor

Birthday GIFs | Tenor

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday! this calls for a birthday joke. Remember when we were little and someone asked our age and we held up the number of fingers. Well we can still do that and now we only need one finger. I say we because I had a birthday last month and that was on one of the cards. Happy, happy day and all good wishes for  better days to come.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ 

Joining many others wishing you a Happy Birthday.

🎂

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that your family treated you in a manner that you deserved and  you are blessed.  Enjoy all the treats and the memories made with those you hold dear.

Super Contributor

@NicksmomESQ - Happy Birthday!!!🎉🎂🌹💗

Super Contributor

@NicksmomESQ - Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎂🌹💗

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  7825033_44c3e.gif

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Happy Birthday, you have a great family!