Esteemed Contributor

Re: To the Positive Pals and Grateful Gals

@Bellabutterfly I just clicked on that heart and as far as I know that poster didn't make any comments in the Thursday thread. Someone else made some condescending remarks about giving the author credit.  After the author was recognized and given credit (one would think that's all that was needed), the thread was deleted as the person still made argumentative comments and concerns about copyright. Just wanted to share that it may have been someone else or a combination of several people.  

I am hopeful that the positive threads will continue.  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Bellabutterfly I just clicked on that heart and as far as I know that poster didn't make any comments in the Thursday thread. Someone else made some condescending remarks about giving the author credit.  After the author was recognized and given credit (one would think that's all that was needed), the thread was deleted as the person still made argumentative comments and concerns about copyright. Just wanted to share that it may have been someone else or a combination of several people.  

I am hopeful that the positive threads will continue.  

Thank you wildcat fan for the info. 

But it sure makes one wonder...?

"Why someone would even heart something like that"?

That person did however, do that to me in my "Thread".

Go to Recipes...And you can see it. 

It is just so sad that some people are so very unhappy with one's self and their lives, that they try to take everyone around them down to their misery.

All I can say is..."I pray even more for them for they need it".

Everyone here...I wish you "Peace and Love".

Blessings & Hugs! 

Honored Contributor

I'd encourage you to keep updating us on your day-to-day activities. Clearly there are some miserable people so unhappy with their lives that they have chosen to try and eliminate civil conversations about uplifting topics.  I no longer purchase from QVC and I have to wonder if their treatment of loyal customers might be reflected in their lost profits this holiday season.

Trusted Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

@Ruby Laine wrote:

@gloriajean, the people here who matter admire you for your love of family and your perseverance with this thread. I look forward to it everyday, even though some posters come here only to see what issues they can find.  I hoped that those who do so would read your posts and come away with something to think about instead. I love how @3suwm5 stated it. 

I stay away from threads that look like they could get ugly, but some innocuous threads take a bad turn. Some people are so unhappy with their own lives that it makes them feel better to spread their unhappiness around. 

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, but I would miss this thread so much!!  All who post here know I love to read it while having my coffee.  I also want to hear about the twins and Darla, Nancy's work at school and the museum, and all the rest who come here daily. 

So I hope after a few days off, you'll be back!!  I think you're amazing.  

I'm editing to add two things. You are in my prayers, @gloriajean.  And @meallen616, can you come up with one of your pictures?  I think we could use one. 

Dear gloriajean and "Everyone" who enjoy being here...

I have to say "Ruby Laine", you nailed it when you wrote...

"Some people are so very unhappy with their own lives that it makes them feel better to spread their unhappiness around". 

The person who hearted "Thursdays Thread"  that was taken down...Is  responsible for it being taken down. 

Some people are just so miserable they try to bring everyone around them down. 

This same person who took down your "Thursday Thread".  Also, tried to put me down in another post.  Telling me "An apostrophe was not needed" in something posted.  Yes, she actually posted this onto my Thread...

So, gloriajean, please do not let this person or people like her get their way. 

You are a "Strong Positive Person".  And we love and need you!

Blessings to All.

Hugs!

@Bellabutterfly Are you kidding me about the apostrophe?  That is nothing short of pitiful.  I usually proofread my things, and I still find my errors after I've posted.  I'd sure like to meet this 'perfect' person, I've never met one before.  For crying out loud, that is beyond me.

We certainly love our Gloria.  Hope to read her next thread soon.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the 'cleaning checklist' would keep some folks busy enough, that they wouldn't have time to scour the boards for things they don't like. lol

Regular Contributor

Tell Carolyn Gracie she looks sopretty in her white dress.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Trusted Contributor

auntg I agree with you.

I no longer buy from the Q either.

Harlene(lovestopaint

QVC Customer Care