Valued Contributor

To everyone who is in the snowstorm...

We got over 16 inches since this morning.I am sending my hope that you are all safe and sound,warm and having  a day of good thoughts.Please stay safe.I would hate to lose anyone here... Be well my friends, spring is simply a short dream away..Hugs, Maryanne

Respected Contributor

Re: To everyone who is in the snowstorm...

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

We got over 16 inches since this morning.I am sending my hope that you are all safe and sound,warm and having  a day of good thoughts.Please stay safe.I would hate to lose anyone here... Be well my friends, spring is simply a short dream away..Hugs, Maryanne

@Keeper of the koi ~ you as well!  What state are you in?  It's been snowing here since early evening last night and all day today.

Snow has been falling steady but lightly, about 6" now and more forecast for tomorrow.  

Valued Contributor

@AKgirl, Im in Ny,  but right smack dab in the heavy stuff ,further north about 6 inches at  brothers, below about 7.Just a part of  being a ny girl, If you stay here long enough you can be 60s on Tuesday  and 8 on thursday! Very peaceful   makes you think a small glimse of a beautiful heaven..Maryanne

Trusted Contributor

I'm in southern CT and we got about 18" with blizzard conditions.  Coming to the end of it.  5 p.m.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@AKgirl, Im in Ny,  but right smack dab in the heavy stuff ,further north about 6 inches at  brothers, below about 7.Just a part of  being a ny girl, If you stay here long enough you can be 60s on Tuesday  and 8 on thursday! Very peaceful   makes you think a small glimse of a beautiful heaven..Maryanne

@Keeper of the koi ~ I'm originally from NY (Westchester County) about 45 mins north of Manhattan.  My ex SIL owned a restaurant in the Catskills (Jefferson, NY )  We visited often throughout the year.

I never knew what crazy weather was until I moved to Utah.

Super Contributor

Stay safe and warm to all! I live in MA about 35 minutes southeast of WOrcester and we got so far about a foot of snow.  Just nasty and hoping it wraps up soon.  I keep thinking about spring, flowers, longer days and hope!

STay cozy. Nancy from MA

Honored Contributor

About 9" here in Northern NJ.

The wind is quite fierce just now and I keep telling the row of 65'+ evergreens along our back fence that they lasted through the 2011-2013 storms so they'd better stay put this time too!

we DID have bright sunshine and blue sky this afternoon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi et al, hello from Nova Scotia.  We are just starting to get the snow here now.  Calling for 25 cm (around 10 inches).  Very high winds so I am hoping we don't lose power.  Typical nor'easter.  I watched the Boston news to see snowfall.  It has been well predicted steadily moving north.  Stay safe everyone.  Spring in just around the corner😊.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Hi, In Ct. here, Killingly.  We got 18 inches... and the wind chill now is terrible!  Drifts will be terrible.   I am extremely upset with program during a Blizzard...jewelry, all jewelry.  So boring,   I has hoping this a.m. when I got up to see some interesting "stuff" as new clothes, new ideas,  ect...I got a whole day of jewelry....nothing I would ever buy.

So I went shopping on ebay and got a great deal on a new Dooney and Burke handbag!

Good for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14, it must be in the air ... that shopping thing ... I did some online shopping too!!!  LM