Honored Contributor

Re: To break up the winter blahs, share somethings...

I'm starting to plan my spring cleaning. Being that I work full-time, I do one or two rooms on Saturdays.  However, we sometimes go away, and there are some Saturdays when I go into work, so the process can span many weeks.

Respected Contributor

Brokerage 1099's for taxable accounts are supposed to be available for download this week. Once I have all of those, I can get finish getting my package of info together for my accountant, drop it off, and go back south. Whoo- hoo!!!!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm starting to plan my spring cleaning. Being that I work full-time, I do one or two rooms on Saturdays.  However, we sometimes go away, and there are some Saturdays when I go into work, so the process can span many weeks.

@AuntG, the good news is, it'll still be there for you and there's no rush. There's always tomorrow. Be like Scarlet O'Hara, think about it tomorrow!.

Honored Contributor

We are closer to Spring right now, than we were in November. Woman Very Happy

Time changes next month.

Honored Contributor

My first though was...my relationship with God.  It gives me peace and calms my spirit.  It allows me to love others in a way I never could before.  Also nature helps me a lot and so does training my mind to not let other people or situations  destroy that peace.  This is not just for the winter blahs.  This is something I needed to learn how to do.  It didn't come naturally.  I had a great teacher. 

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

My comments are based on "HOPE" for the future.  I am in my tenth week of physical therapy for a fractured humerus of right arm.  The muscles, tendons and nerves in my arm were "drastically" affected (I was told my original x-rays looked like "mush") and my rotator cuff was damaged; thus, the long term PT.  I learned in PT yesterday that I may be discharged next week, pending a final evaluation.  Yippee!!! - this was great news.  I have a PT team second to none and credit them for helping to keep me motivated during my recovery.  Their encouragement, dedication  and friendship has been phenomenal, and I will miss them.

We have a new YMCA in our small town, and DH and I are considering joining to continue therapeutic exercises.  As soon as I am discharged from PT we will  tour the facility to determine if it meets our needs. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

@AnikaBrodie, Sending you a wish  and the blessings of total healing. Maryanne 

Valued Contributor

@AnikaBrodie., Sending you a wish  and the blessings of total healing. Maryanne