Honored Contributor

Stop watching QVC for entertainment; that's your problem.  You watch just for the sake of watching.  I know people do that, I have no idea why.  I can't even wrap my head around it.  The proven sellers get the most on air time, so yes, you would indeed see the same shows all the time.  Find some real entertainment to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

I find it interesting that posters who do watch a lot of QVC are roundly, strongly and vociferously condemned and scolded for such activity.

But on TV and Movies, there are posters who seem to watch every single episode of every Reality Show and Soap Opera to great applause.  That's fine too, but people do have different viewing behaviors.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager  But that is different Smiley Happy  Soaps are entertainment. Shopping channels they sell stuff Smiley Happy   

Esteemed Contributor

But I disagree!  Viewing shopping channels can be very entertaining.

For me, reality shows not so much. (Although I guess a shopping channel is a form of reality show).

Esteemed Contributor

I feel that way when its the same products over and over again....like Argan Oil, My Pillow, Philosophy, etc. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tired of the same shows

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager  You are correct Smiley Happy  I am not a fan of most reality shows and would rather watch a shopping network than most! Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Ignore the snarky responses.  You're just as entitled to your opinion as they are to theirs. 

Yup.........I got killed when I said I didn't like pull on pants. Take the responses with a grain of salt. As soon as you post that you don't like something, its like getting stung by a swarm of bees! 

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I find it interesting that posters who do watch a lot of QVC are roundly, strongly and vociferously condemned and scolded for such activity.

But on TV and Movies, there are posters who seem to watch every single episode of every Reality Show and Soap Opera to great applause.  That's fine too, but people do have different viewing behaviors.

Great point.  I find it rude & condescending  when posters say things like "I can't imagine watching a shopping channel all day"  or the constant  "change the channel"  when the Q watchers simply state their opinions on what's aired.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Stop watching QVC for entertainment; that's your problem.  You watch just for the sake of watching.  I know people do that, I have no idea why.  I can't even wrap my head around it.  The proven sellers get the most on air time, so yes, you would indeed see the same shows all the time.  Find some real entertainment to watch.  

@chrystaltree 

LOL ....  sometimes a shopping channel show can be   entertaining .....   but not very often.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54  Happens to me constantly! Some never have anyone jump on them for what they say.