Esteemed Contributor

Tim Considine -My Three Sons passed away

Tim Considine, who played Mike Douglas, Fred MacMurray’s oldest son on the first five seasons of  sitcom “My Three Sons,” has died at age 81.

His son Christopher told THR on Friday that his father died Thursday in Los Angeles at his home in Mar Vista.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tim Considine -My Three Sons passed away

Oh no! I had the biggest crush on him when he played Spin in "Spin and Marty" on the Mickey Mouse Club.

Respected Contributor

I used to have such a crush on him when he was in the Mickey Mouse Club.  I thought he was so handsome.  RIP

Respected Contributor

Sad news. I have been watching the early seasons of My Three Sons in reruns. As a kid, my station only ran the color ones where Robbie was the older brother, so these are like new for me.
Respected Contributor

Don Grady who playd Robbie died in 2012. So just the 2 Livingston brothers left.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Very sad!  There goes a "teen idol"!!!

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh........Just a few days ago, for some reason, I thought of him, and then his unique name.

RIP.   He sure was very handsome.

I'll have to web search his images/photos throughout these many years.

Gee, it seems that time sure passes by so very quickly.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Oh my goodness.  I remember Tim from the Mickey Mouse Club, too, but it was the Hardy Boys series that impressed me.  That song about gold doubloons and pieces of eight have never left my memory.  I was searching YouTube in January seeing if I could find it, and it is there.  The Hardy Boys goes all the way back to 1956.  I watched it as a rerun when I was no older than 5, around 1960.  Even then Tim just seemed so mature and the typical American boy at the time.  The kind of boy you wished you had for a big brother.