Honored Contributor

Thought I donated my "good" pants!

I donated two bags of clothes last week.  

During this past week, I couldn't find a pair of my "good" black pants and was so afraid that I accidentally put them in "the bag."

I have a terrible habit of hanging multiple items on one hanger when I'm in a hurry to put things away.   Today, I crossed my fingers, and decided to go hanger by hanger through the closet .... found them hanging under a shirt. 

Whew!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Thought I donated my "good" pants!

@ALRATIBA 

My goodness!!!  I know a scare that bad!  It's impossible when you're looking at black too!!!

I would suggest you hang "like" items together.

Esteemed Contributor

I never hang more than one item per hanger..  Have more than enough hangers and getting one thing off another.......pain in the..... (blank)

LOL

Honored Contributor

Glad you found them!  Black pants are a must have for me!  I don't know if it's a very economical thing, but I have to have several pairs of black pants in several configurations.  Basically, they are pretty much all I wear these days!  Black pants for good, black knit crop pants, black knit capri pants, black sweat pants, etc., etc., etc.!  So, I find it's good to have a spare or 2!  Woman Wink

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been looking for a pair of black pants that I can dress down or up and finally found ‘em yesterday at TJ Maxx

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it ... but I have about 10 pairs of "almost good"  black pants. 

These "good" ones are the newest - a bit dressier fabric than the others - only to be worn wth certain tops / jackets.

------------------------------------

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Glad you found them!  Black pants are a must have for me!  I don't know if it's a very economical thing, but I have to have several pairs of black pants in several configurations.  Basically, they are pretty much all I wear these days!  Black pants for good, black knit crop pants, black knit capri pants, black sweat pants, etc., etc., etc.!  So, I find it's good to have a spare or 2!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

You can't go wrong with black pants!  If I come across a nice pair in a store, I grab 'em!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin