Honored Contributor

Re: This is the most bizarre review that I have read!

The first thing that came to mind was that it reminded me of how some board members post.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@CJC wrote:

I never ever purchase clothing/shoes as a gift, even for my own adult kids. Style and fit are much too personal. 

I wish my mother had felt the way you do! Don't get me wrong, I loved her dearly, but her taste in clothes was MILES apart from mine. When she bought me clothing, I would be very appreciative, wear it once in her presence, then donate it. I didn't see her all that often so she never questioned why I didn't wear it more.

My lovely mother-in-law, on the other hand, bought me several beautiful clothing items over the years that were EXACTLY to my taste...go figure!

Honored Contributor

If you want to see some of the most hilarious reviews ever, go to Amazon and check out the sugar-free Haribo gummy bears.  You can even just Google 'sugar free gummy bear reviews' and it comes up right at the top.

It will make you laugh so hard, your day will get better!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

If you want to see some of the most hilarious reviews ever, go to Amazon and check out the sugar-free Haribo gummy bears.  You can even just Google 'sugar free gummy bear reviews' and it comes up right at the top.

It will make you laugh so hard, your day will get better!  Smiley Very Happy

ita @chickenbutt !  I saw those mentioned on a Q thread maybe last year & read some of them - hilarious!😂🤣

Honored Contributor

And then some people wonder why stepmother's get a bad rap. She sounds more like stepmommy dearest.

Honored Contributor

I vowed I would never wear joggers.  Then I saw one single pair of camo joggers on a rack at Walmart, very cheap.  I absolutely love them, they are so comfortable.  No length issues, I'm sure I will be ordering more from online sources.  

Honored Contributor

I'm shocked that the Q allowed that review to go through!

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like there are some negative family dynamics going on with this review. Many of the reviews aren't very helpful, and in this case the woman should have kept the family issues to herself since most people really don't care! I try not to judge other people since I have no clue what goes on in their personal lives.

Respected Contributor

Oh, the reviewer is just trying to get something off her chest.  The original price of $80 was the crime.

(There were black ones and animal print as well as the red flower.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The more I see this post the more I think poster wasn't unhappy with the pants, she was unhappy with the giver.  

I did go to Amazon and read the Haribo gummy bears reviews.  That brings up the question of why some government agency hasn't made them take this product off the market.  This is is beyond funny.