Respected Contributor

This is the most bizarre review that I have read!

"My dear step daughter knows I love the Q.
She knows I love joggers.
She looked online - found the video for these joggers, and was sold by the clever and charming so-called designer.
Now I'm stuck with them... I own these pants because my dear girl thought I'd just love them, so chic she said as I opened my gift.
So chic if you like over-priced, uncomfy, baggy, wrinkled messy PJ pants...then yea!
I'm keeping these because she is a darling child and I dare not return a present from such a sweetie.
However, had I purchased these - the Q would be giving me a refund"

(Stepdaughter is one word) 

Anyway, this sounds so sarcastic and rude!

Honored Contributor

Re: This is the most bizarre review that I have read!

Sadly, that type of review says nothing of fit, care, ease (or not) of wear...the type of things that make a review helpful vs. unhelpful.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

"If you're so chic and modern why don't you wear them?!"

917496dc774eec0b51a52d1e257d7304.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 - Do you have the item number?  After that spectacular review, I'd like to see what the joggers actually look like.  Woman Surprised

And, if the person doesn't have the nerve to tell her stepdaughter that she doesn't like the joggers, she'd best be prepared to get more of the same in the future!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Sadly, that type of review says nothing of fit, care, ease (or not) of wear...the type of things that make a review helpful vs. unhelpful.

While is it written in a sarcastic tone.  The OP says in her review the joggers are "uncomfy, baggy, wrinkled messy PJ pants"

Respected Contributor

That review just demonstrates the difference in fashion taste and preference among women.  It may be because of age, body size, comfort, etc., but it is not always easy to shop for others.  Thank goodness I understand very well my DM's fashion style (quite different from mine!), so I can purchase many items for her from the Q that she truly likes and wears.

However, there also seems to be a bit of a critique of the stepdaughter's style sense in writing and posting that review, so the relationship may not be quite as cozy as the reviewer is trying to imply...

Respected Contributor

@Venezia 

A-375513 G.I.L.I. Petite Pull-On Printed Woven Smocked Joggers

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail 1

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

product thumbnail 1

Ugh.   Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

"If you're so chic and modern why don't you wear them?!"

917496dc774eec0b51a52d1e257d7304.jpg

This is exactly what came to my mind.  I NEVER buy clothing for someone.  What's so bizzare about this review?  Perfectly clear to me.