Valued Contributor

This is happy...

[ Edited ]

I was having a cup of tea, tiptoed into the den... lots  of little noises filled the air,my husband  snuggled in Little Riley in his lap.4 little kittie ladies in a tangle snoring away.4 eye drops 6 pills 2 insulin shots 1 antibiotic, meds are done.Thank you God for this  sweet mess, i wouldnt trade it for anything.Real life happy, tomorrow we start  over,  life is so good ,lord i just giggled !My life!yes, i started this!wow, a quick kiss to the family, i need to join them.I am a proud lady, what a beautiful  picture . I hope your lives are  filled  with these simple ,glorious moments.You deserve it, Hugs,Maryanne

Honored Contributor

We had some toddlers in our house on Sunday, and I just had to smile when I saw little handprints on my patio door and glass topped coffee table.  I know I should get out the Windex, but it can wait until Saturday.  Those adorable children are far more important than a clean house.

Respected Contributor

People need to learn to be more grateful - me, I'm grateful my sweet Sedona is still with me for the time being.  I've quit stressing about her health, just enjoying every moment she has left on earth with me. 

Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal ,  yes  i am so glad you  are together ,these  moments are so special . To simply be in the moment is a gift.Sending you love and  time with your baby..This is happy....Hugs,Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

Two weeks ago my husband and I were in Florida visiting family and friends. One morning we were eating breakfast at our hotel. The only other diners in the restaurant were a harried-looking mother, her toddler, and her infant. The older child started to make funny faces to make his baby sister laugh. The laughter continued for several minutes. As the family left the restaurant, the mother turned to my husband and me. She apologized for the noise. I replied, "Are you kidding? Hearing babies laugh is the best sound I ever heard. You made my day!"

Honored Contributor

@Vivian I have to agree that the sound of children's laughter is one of the most enjoyable sounds on earth.I always find myself smiling when I hear it.