Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3   Yuppers, I think we have to leave the anti-science people behind as we march forward.  In fact, I know we do.

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

@suzyQ3   Yuppers, I think we have to leave the anti-science people behind as we march forward.  In fact, I know we do.

If it really were science, then everyone would believe, but it is not.  Look at all the protocols that have changed constanty.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@KarenQVC wrote:

If it really were science, then everyone would believe, but it is not.  Look at all the protocols that have changed constanty.  

At this point everything is just a best guess, which is understandable however far from hard science.

It has become apparent that people today find it to be appropriate to belittle, ridicule and out right hate those who may think differently, look different, act different, believe different.   

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Why aren't you making this a requirement? When you make the call tell the company/contractor!