Honored Contributor

This Is SO Funny!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: This Is SO Funny!!!!!

That was fun.  I really got a kick out of this!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the 'gift', @ECBG!  That "musical skit" was great.  That good-looking couple make a terrific team.  They looked like they had fun performing all of those songs - a lot of work and effort went into creating and performing them. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

mzlg wrote:

Thanks for the 'gift', @ECBG!  That "musical skit" was great.  That good-looking couple make a terrific team.  They looked like they had fun performing all of those songs - a lot of work and effort went into creating and performing them. Woman LOL

@mzlgI got interested  and looked them up.  Kristin was a runner up on the very first season of Idol.  She also was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and graduated from a Christian college.  

They do safe shows for children on their site and they do speaking engagements.

Respected Contributor

I loved watching them; they are delightful and so cute.  If they aren't famous by now, they will be. 

Thanks for sharing this @ECBG.

Honored Contributor

Big Sister wrote:

I loved watching them; they are delightful and so cute.  If they aren't famous by now, they will be. 

Thanks for sharing this @ECBG.

@Big Sister,Thank you.  I loved reading about them on google.  Lovely religious couple!  

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for sharing that, it really made me smile!

Super Contributor

I loved it LOL! It always amazes me when you see a couple that can just have so much silly fun together like that....never had this in my life...but good for them!! 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

What a hoot!   Thanks for sharing!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View