Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thinking of having my front teeth capped.

@pegomyheart  Too old ?! Heck, no !! We're never too old. You go for it. I wore a partial for 14 years on the top because I had three teeth pulled after eight months of chemo. I got so tired of it. So, last summer I had two bridges made and no more partial. It cost a lot, but so? I turned 73 today, so you are never too old to make yourself feel and look better !!  HeartHeartHeart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Go for it!  I had mine done about 8 years ago and I am so happy I did.   Teeth are so important for self confidence.  If you don't like your teeth you won't want to smile.

You will love your new teeth!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I also think bonding would be a good choice. I had my front tooth bonded. I could not see having my tooth ground down because of a chip. I am so glad I got the tooth bonded. 

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Honored Contributor

I have a space between my front teeth and the dentist filled it in with veneers. Much simpler than caps, no grinding your teeth etc.I've had the veneers for about 35 years now.

Honored Contributor

Smiles are very important.  If this is something that means the world to you and is important to you, for your own sense of self-esteem, go ahead.

It's like a face lift........these things are done, because people feel the need to do it, to make themselves better on different levels.

Make 2 rows down a page. Figure one column as pro and the other as against.  See what you come up with.  This system gets so many issues of importance right in front of us, to see how we really feel and what's important to us.

Good luck on YOUR decision.