Respected Contributor

Things that make you laugh...

... seems to have disappeared from this forum. Too bad, I really enjoyed the posts, they gave me daily chuckles.  Anyone know what happened to it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Things that make you laugh...

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse 

The thread is still open and active, but it appears there's a website glitch -- today's posts on the thread aren't moving it up in the forum.

I added a new post to the thread, but still it's not appearing here among the discussions most recently active.

Try this link, and see if you can add a comment:

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Until this problem is corrected, here's a temporary fix --  use the "Float this Topic for Current User" feature to make it easier to keep track of favorite threads.   Here's a copy of one of my posts from an older thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This feature is useful if we want to "pin" a thread to the top of the sub-forum in which it's posted.  

After setting it, when we log in and go to the sub-forum we will always see that thread above the other threads (even if it's had no recent activity) until we decide to un-float it.    

To use it:   First log in to the Community.    Next, go to the thread and select the option at the top.   

It will take effect, after that, any time we're sign in.   To reverse the setting, just use the "Un-float" option.    

Here are the screen shots I used on another thread a few weeks ago:

0729AC37-C97C-4933-A13A-5472326855B5.jpeg

03B5D754-4814-4D2C-81B5-54CBB40F16F1.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo I can't even find the thread, going back three pages! I think it went poof!

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Texasmouse 

The thread is still open and active, but it appears there's a website glitch -- today's posts on the thread aren't moving it up in the forum.

I added a new post to the thread, but still it's not appearing here among the discussions most recently active.

Try this link, and see if you can add a comment:

@dooBdoo I clicked on the link you provided and it brought it back... thanks again! 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @Texasmouse!

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thank you!!! That's a really neat tip! 🙌🏼🧡

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

You're welcome, @Texasmouse!

Thanks @dooBdoo , I never would have looked there!

Honored Contributor

That would be our felines(🐱) and our canine(🐕). Then comes TV with the "Honeymooners", maybe later tonight. Probably a little time laughing at myself(😎).

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Found it!  I keep track of the number of pages so I don't repeat looking at the same pages  The last time I looked at Things that Make You Laugh, it had 234 pages.  Now there are 195 pages - ?