Honored Contributor

These are moments in life when a mom knows she raised her kids right🙂🙂🙂

My son as some know is a cancer survivor and during many surgeries & treatments watched others fight this horrible disease.  After treatments he decided to mentor young cancer patients and more.  He has always been a avid bass fisherman and life changed when he became a dad -- priorities changed.

When I saw he gave away his "baby" which is a beautiful bass tracker boat which he enjoyed for many years & read his post I couldn't believe it but he did🙂

I'd post pic but maybe too personal so I'm just taking the excerpt:

"You would think watching her pull away would be a sad moment. It was a moment of pride and paying it forward I have had many monetary offers over the years for this beauty but at the end of the day "paying it forward "is worth more then the weight of gold. For the past 7 years i have watched ____________

Grow from a teenager into one hell of a young man. With a passion for life to match his burning passion for the sport we all love! I turned the keys over as a gift! Cant think of anyone more deserving Best of Luck with Stella Tight lines and Full livewell! Well Deserved!!"

=========

These are the moments as a Mom we know we taught our kids right & the surprising proud moments they give us❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Re: These are moments in life when a mom knows she raised her kids right🙂🙂🙂

@homedecor1   What a nice man you raised! You should be very proud of him!

Honored Contributor

What a wonderful son you brought up, homedecor1.

Job well done.

Honored Contributor

Aww @homedecor1  what a great son you raised, be proud!  I know you are.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1Thank you for sharing that special story.Your son sounds like a wonderful man and I can see you are so proud of him.