Super Contributor

Re: There are good honest people in this world!

Terrier, so glad to see you back on the boards.  I thought you had stopped posting after the new format started, and I've missed all your good business advice.   Very glad you are okay.  Stay safe and well!

Honored Contributor

Always hang around with good, nice people. Heart   Keep away from the bad ones.  (Pick the fresh apple from the tree, not the rotten one on the ground.)   Just thought of this.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Thank God everyone is ok.  How in the world can one do FaceBook and drive.

Hope you stay around, terrier.  Insurance enrollment is right around the corner and although I am ok with what I have, I'm new at this since just retiring.  I'm reading everything I can for when my 18 months of Cobra safety net is over.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thank God everyone is ok.  How in the world can one do FaceBook and drive.

Hope you stay around, terrier.  Insurance enrollment is right around the corner and although I am ok with what I have, I'm new at this since just retiring.  I'm reading everything I can for when my 18 months of Cobra safety net is over.

COBRA is often twice as expensive as the same or a better marketplace policy. Open enrollment for 2016 starts on Nov. 1st.

You should check out the difference - you might save thousands over the course of next year.