Honored Contributor

🧦😷 The woman & her sock mask 🧦😷

I'm glad she posted her effort!

facebook DOT com/peoplemag/videos/woman-is-entertained-by-diy-sock-face-mask/2309438859365948

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Re: 🧦😷 The woman & her sock mask 🧦😷

I laughed so hard!!!

Honored Contributor

I actually have a sock mask I made from an old sockSmiley Happy Its the most comfortable one I have!Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I couldn't open the link but I seriously hope nobody is expecting a sock to protect them from anything.  They're much too loosely knitted to prevent the virus from sailing through them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I couldn't open the link but I seriously hope nobody is expecting a sick to protect them from anything.  They're much too loosely knitted to prevent the virus from sailing through them.

@Kachina624 -

I know you are right. Mine that i made is terry cloth and it does have too many little holes to make it any kind of protection. but it sure is comfortable! It's too bad it doesn't helpSmiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"