Contributor

Dearest MaryAnn..

THANK YOU (from the bottom of my heart). 

I've been holding on for a LONG TIME now.

Tired...struggling (critically ill). 

I NEEDED to read those upifting words of truth and inspiration tonight.

God Bless you my dear sister. Once Again, YOU have DELIVERED....

**Praying for ALL here**

Love, Hope17Heart

Honored Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the  wrote:

I know many here need to know,to hear peace finds us at the right time.Keep the faith. 

This morning like everyday,I got up before dawn.It has been a trying week,seeing so many losing everything ,loss of life,homes destroyed...,My husband is struggling with a serious health issue, that will not respond to treatment. It all was weighing on my heart. I was putting on a happy face,so others wouldn't see the sadness. It had rained for 2 days,still raining this morning.Ioaded up my chicken feed,turkey feed and bird food into my wagon and begun one of my favorite tasks.I live high upon a  hill,a large body of water visible on one side ,mountains on the other,tall,tall walnut trees.A beautiful sight even in the early dim light.I stood for a moment breathing in the smells of the earth it was cloudy and dark.I felt gluded to the spot, just standing feeling...Bright light started as a tiny tear in the dark fabric  of the sky,only one spot,Strange, I looked around not one other speck of light anywhere. The spot  opened up with bright ,bright light,directly in front of me.I stared at it,I felt peace,warmth wash over me like water,feeling so light as if all my fears were lifted from my very soul,I started to cry,happy tears, relief,the feeling of joy,unexplained  joy poured into its place.That moment I have no doubt was mine,sent to heal a heavy heart... I share this here in hopes,that you will know peace is coming into your life.I am not special,it is waiting for us all.Take sometime to open your soul for your hearts healing. Your day is coming hang on!Sending you love,peace and joy...hugs,MaryAnne

@I am stillkeeper of the   Your posts are not only inspiring, but so beautifully written. I’m wishing better results for your  husband’s health issue and continued peace as you deal with this. 

Shanus

Honored Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the , I'll be praying for you and your husband.