Honored Contributor

The end of a beautiful birthday weekend

[ Edited ]

Today is my birthday and I'm feeling happy and blessed.  Friday I had a pizza&wine birthday party with my 5 besties .  My older daughter was planning a small family party at her house today or so I thought.  Hubby was scheduled to work on Sunday so he took me out for brunch at my favorite breakfast place.  When we arrived, just about my entire family was there. My girls, their husbands, my grandchildren, my brother and sister and their kids and significant others and grandkids.  I was shocked..and thrilled.  We had a great big family breakfast.  My "cake" was chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream.  And today was a relaxing Netflix day at home.  Hubby really did have to work today.   My niece made my favorite dinner chicken & broccoli Alfredo and there was a small birthday cake.  63 feels good!  

Valued Contributor

Re: The end of a beautiful birthday weekend

I guess it doesn't get any better than that!  Happy Birthday wishes!  Glad your day was wonderful.

Respected Contributor

happy birthday. sounds like you did indeed have a happy and blessed day.

63 was a good year for me too....a long time ago Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday!  I'm 63 on the 20th!  I comletely gorged myself on Mexican food from a local joint and I swear, I will never do that again, but the breaded jalapeno poppers were really good.  

DH gave me flowers from my favorite place.  They do an excellent job and wow!  They smell good, too.

Rock on with your bad self.  (showing my age)

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  May you continue to be blessed with many more years.  Your family did good.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday !

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

@Sweetbay magnolia 

AOC105 - Hap-Bee Birthday | Bee birthday cards, Bee birthday, Happy birthday wishes cards

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree , what a special day!  Happy birthday.  🎉

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Happy Birthday.  Glad that you enjoyed it!