OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE

Google it! 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Very First King Sized Bed

@gloriajean wrote:

YES, Tinkrbl44 - Seriously!!! 

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE

Google it! 

I don't know what religion you are, but I thought GOD was King .....    we were raised Roman Catholic, for the record.    No debate necessary.

Esteemed Contributor

Tinkrbl44 - I'm Catholic too.  Jesus is God, right? The Second Person of the Blessed Trinity.  Have a blessed day!  I don't debate, but we are both thinking alike here.  

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Tinkrbl44 - I'm Catholic too.  Jesus is God, right? The Second Person of the Blessed Trinity.  Have a blessed day!  I don't debate, but we are both thinking alike here.  

No, I thought Jesus was the son of God.    I guess we had different catechisms.   Many interpretations of religion.   Have a good day.

Esteemed Contributor

You're right!  He's the Son of God, and the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity.  Same Catechism. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  

As we celebrate His Birth, have a very Merry Christmas!

Valued Contributor

I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

God in three persons, blessed Trinity.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@gloriajean wrote:

Anything but is a good answer, Perkup!!  It's the whole truth!  The King of the Universe had the manger for His bed.  

King of the universe?    Seriously?

@Tinkrbl44

Why challenge someone's religion?   It's so unnecessary.

Freedom of religion does not mean freedom FROM religion.  And the truth here is that QVC has allowed Gloria Jean and another poster to post religious references on AMONG FRIENDS.

Those who do no agree aren't forced to be here or read what they have posted.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Yes, Gloria Jean.  Jesus is considered God in human form.  A part of The Trinity.

Not everyone believes that, but I know you do, among others.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@gloriajean wrote:

Anything but is a good answer, Perkup!!  It's the whole truth!  The King of the Universe had the manger for His bed.  

@Tinkrbl44

Freedom of religion does not mean freedom FROM religion.  And the truth here is that QVC has allowed Gloria Jean and another poster to post religious references on AMONG FRIENDS.

I wasn't challenging anyone's religion, just the comment ....    although I'm really surprised QVC looks the other way, when they are rather adamant about no religion, no politics in their Standards.    Hey, it's their board, they can do what they want.

Have a nice day.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@gloriajean wrote:

@Tinkrbl44

I wasn't challenging anyone's religion, just the comment ....    although I'm really surprised QVC looks the other way, when they are rather adamant about no religion, no politics in their Standards.    Hey, it's their board, they can do what they want.

Have a nice day.

@Tinkrbl44

They didn't "look the other way."  QVC came right out and said it was OK.

Here's the difference: The ladies here are not proselytizing or using religion as a weapon against non-believers.  They are stating their love of God and faith, and imho, they should be able to do that as long as they are not coercing anyone or saying their version is better than someone else's faith.