Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes the Festive Season

Honored Contributor

beautiful

Honored Contributor

TOUCHING HEARTS: CANDLES - GIF

Good Friday Afternoon,  Cafe Friends,   I got a really early start this morning due to appointment with my dermatologist.   I was concerned about a small spot near my shoulder/neck region that just stayed and stayed.   Didn't heal.   She had it 'frozen' off along with two small ones on my face.   I go back in March and she may have the Blue Light treatments start again and if not that "Red laser'' or Red Light treatments   They may need to rethink that name!Cat Surprised

I am so not used to getting up so early or going to bed early, so now I am nap ready.  Had to wait while this laptop updated itself for Windows 10.  When I closed it down last night I clicked on the update and shutdown option, but forgot that this morning it would have to apply the updates.  That took almost 1/2 hour.  It had to shutdown and restart a few times.  I'm glad it knows what it's supposed to do, as I sure don't.  

I made the final payment on my Sequoia this morning too.  It's now all officially mine.   Need to take it in for oil change and Winter prep. at Toyota, and she needs a bath, which they do free, but I want a thorough cleaning and vacuuming plus the inside windows cleaned so that means a trip to the full service car wash.   

It's chilly here only 38 degrees, might need to put on sweatpants instead of my jeans.   Keep warm and have a good day. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

http://new4.fjcdn.com/gifs/Owl+bath+human+what+is+this+hmmm+i+see+ah_30b12c_5502242.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Duane made that coffee cake last night and finished it up this morning, it is really good, plus he left with something warm in his tummy, he works until 5:00 PM tonight, I am going to spend most of my time reading today, picked up a bunch of books that came into the library the other day, really liking the book I am reading, next a Christmas story, I love Christmas story books, just a couple of chores to do today, and then I am home free for the day.  @possummink that must be such a nice feeling to know that your truck is paid off, I remember that feeling a couple of times, such a relief.  I try to pay more to the principle every month to pay off ours faster, but it seems as if cars never last long enough anymore to pay it off and then you have to get a new one, Duane's job before this one, he traveled a lot so the wear and tear on our vehicle has been taking it's toll I am afraid.  Back to reading, everyone stay warm, and enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

`