Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 Heart Love Wysocki! I'd love to visit the fictional place of Seafort.Smiley Happy Enjoy your day!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@CareBears Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink I hope all is well and the welcome of little feet is imminent.Heart

Hi Puddles and Friends,   I am a great grandma now as of about 5 or so last evening.  He arrieved amid a flurry of worry, scare, and an emergency C-section.   Jillian had been in labor at the hospital for about  19 hours and wasn't making too much progress when the baby's heart rate dropped.  About 20 or so nurses, 4 doctors and techs. came running into her room and after trying a few things with her, rushed her to the OR and tried again to stablize the baby's heartbeat and her breathing.  She was crashing due to all the medicines and they put her on oxygen and then did the C-section.    My daughter was in the OR and held Jillian's hand.  Jillian was awake, but weak, and scared as heck.   The baby's umbilical cord was short and as he getting less and less oxygen so that was the heartbeat problem.    My daughter say Jillian cried when she heard the baby's first cries.  

He weighed in a 7 pounds, 11 ounces and is 20 inches + long.  Some hair and beautiful big eyes like his mommy.   The doctors say he's healthy and he knows how to use a bottle already.    I'm getting ready to go out to the hospital now to see him.   Also taking Jillian some ham and homemade rolls etc.   She called to say she was starving.  Cat Very Happy

Thank you for the prayers and good wishes for the baby and his

mom.  I know they helped things turn out good for them. Heart  

Pretty Darn Cute Design: Free Stuff For Subscribers....so many cute cards and other materials

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink What wonderful news! Heart I'm so happy Jillian and the baby are o.k.

Honored Contributor

24 november

hello guys.

it was blustery yesterday but winds quieted down and it is quite nice today, almost warm out.

Poss hey great grammy how marvelous, 1 more to love and cuddle and kiss and hug to pieces.

grand daug is here, she into utube video story time.  quiet here. 

her asthma attack she had because of cats yesterday, she is fine today. breathing is good. 

had left over turkey for lunch today. oh boy was it good.

well guys that is all. Got an alert tht the main mall here in delaware is closed to all traffic, it is state grid lock, capacity was reached police shut down parking lots at 12 noon, telling people to come back later that is if you can find a way back out of the mess. We stayed here at the house. really don't need anything this year.

well guys that is all for now. will check in later.  got walk in an hour later than normal. dh and grand daugh went outside and got much of the leaves raked up and put at curb for monday pick up.

ok guys that is all for now.will check inlater.

sure enjoyed all the photos and posts today

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink

A9C15525-76D7-45A6-AD09-F7E20E6EB582.jpeg

Sounds very scary for all of you!

But I’m so happy to hear that mom and baby boy are out of the woods!

Enjoy!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello guys,

not much here. got walk in. going out to eat tonight. to tired tonight for cooking . 

there was more airplane traffic today over my development than car traffic. We live 2 miles off main road so not sure how bad the roads were. it was quiet today around the here.

not much else. will stop by later. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink Congratulations to the family and new little oneHeart