Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink Sending best wishses to Jillian. I don't know if it's a girl or a boy, but......Heart

Thank you,  Puddles,   It's a little boy,  Keegan Patrick.  Cat Very Happy

Not sure where they came up with Keegan, it's a first in our family.   Jillian had all kinds of names listed,  some I liked, some I'd never heard of, some???   I like most names, but especially the "older' names I grew up knowing.   

Honored Contributor

Velvet

Honored Contributor

Southern Lagniappe

Honored Contributor

@on the bay Enjoy your time with your family on Thanksgiving. 

@possummink Thinking and sending prayers for you DGD giving birth today.  I remember 39 years ago on Christmas I was in labor for 36 hours with Malindi.

So, much for my Christmas dinner.  Your DGD will be missing out on her wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

The menu sounds great!

@viva923 thank you for the update and information on Bull.  I might have to watch it again and NCIS.

@Puddles Have a special wonderful time with your family full of love and good food.

Wishing ((Everyone)) on the Sidewalk Cafe a Happy ThanksgivingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

nAkU.jpg

Honored Contributor

@possummink MK, you remember this when my Toby saw the coast was clear because we were all in in kitchen cleaning up and out of sight.

He proceeded to hop on a chair then the dining room table and help himself to mashed potatoes and butter.

It was all too tempting for him so I couldn't be so mad at the opportunity he took advantage of.

I miss that little guy so much.

Honored Contributor

Thankful We Are Friends image

Honored Contributor

@possummink-

What happy news! I like the name KeeganSmiley Happy

@lulutoby-I was thinking too of having my youngest daughter born during Thanksgiving dinner but before we got in the car to drive to the hospital, I said I wasn't leaving til I had my pumpkin pie lol! And I did😁

I wasn't going there hungry again! Not going to listen to that don't eat anything-how can anyone go thru labor for 24 hours or so with nothing to eat or drink- that's just dumb.

And I don't even really like pumpkin pie lol! I think I just was going to do what I wanted this time!

Anyway, what wonderful news on Thanksgiving Eve. Maybe everyone can bring her leftovers🦃 in the hospital tomorrow👏

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@possummink MK, you remember this when my Toby saw the coast was clear because we were all in in kitchen cleaning up and out of sight.

He proceeded to hop on a chair then the dining room table and help himself to mashed potatoes and butter.

It was all too tempting for him so I couldn't be so mad at the opportunity he took advantage of.

I miss that little guy so much.

Cindy,   I know you miss Toby, but he left you with such happy and beautiful memories.   He certainly did have good taste in food.  Love potatoes and just finished up the last 3 little purple potatoes I fixed the other night with parsley and butter.    

Have a fun Thanksgiving at work tomorrow.  I know they residents will be thankful that you are with them on such a beautiful day.   I do hope you get a great Thanksgiving meal. Heart   I'd put you on the list for a plate too, if I could, from my brother's supper.