Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

@PuddlesBelive me you ALL are, thanks !

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@viva923 wrote:

hello guys tonight.

got my walk in late today. fell asleep watching a movie

Watched BULL today. OH WOW is all I can say.  I knew that boyfriend of Morgan was a sleezebag. Wonder how it will work itself out.  Michael Weatherly is getting quite heavy. Noticed it last week but today while watching. It was a wow show. really a shock ending for both Bull and Morgan and the "dresser for court man" can't remember his name. It really made my mouth drop open with his secret.

Bull is off next week.

not much else for now guys.

Care, xmas time is the worst for depression. Most suicides happen during the holidays.

not to much else for now guys, will check in later.

@viva923 I just watched Bull, what secret are you referring to?

I agree with you I knew that guy was a sleezebag and using Morgan.

@viva923 Me too.....what secret? Did I miss something?

@viva923 @lulutoby I felt from the beginning that guy was usng Morgan. I hope she finds a way to get back at him.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@viva923 Oh, I got that about the court dresser guy being the father. I thought you picked up on something I didn't.Smiley LOL

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

No automatic alt text available.

@Puddles  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@LTT1 hope yor feel better from your headhahe soonHeart

@Thank you so much @lulutoby!

@lulutoby

Everything is put back into place “right” again!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

CareBears,  I'm sorry you are having such a sad time in your life.  I sure do understand loneliness and all the emotions that go with it.   As I've gotten older, and I'm probably the oldest on this thread, I remember more and more so many wonderful times from my childhood and young adult life.  Thanking God for all those memories that still are so vivid for me. 

My dad died when I was 26, just two months before my son was born.  I was his caregiver as he was blind and grew more and more helpless over the last year or so of his life.   My mom was gone at lot as she worked for the Red Cross blood program and went on bloodmobiles all over MO and IL for days at a time.  So I had two households to run and was blessed that Charlie was by my side to help.  We gave up a lot to help my family, much more than most couples would and I'm forever grateful for Charlie's gentle, generous soul.   

There have been problems in our family, now and then, but we were able to get past them, thank goodness.   I wish your Duane's family could be much kinder and accepting, but that's their loss, not yours.   You are blessed to have each other.   I wish I could say the words to help you feel better about things.   What I can do is listen, here, as the rest of our friends here do, and offer support and understanding.   

Having been a caregiver for several people in my life, I understand the frustration, sadness, even anger, at being limited by health issues.   It's a sad fact of life, though, that we won't always have the best of health and sometimes that's a permanent part of our lives.  So many lose their health at young ages and that realization makes me so grateful for the good health God has blessed me with for most of my life.   I do know what it's like to be helpless as heck due to the back surgery I had.  I couldn't even dress myself, wash myself, etc.  That was temporary but it sure was an eyeopener.  Dignity left for a while. Cat Wink  

You know what  and how you feel.   Do not let others make you feel bad about that or hurt you due to their ignorance.   You are an intelligent and talented person with a lot of love and care in your heart.  Don't let others take the light and joy out of your life.    I hope you will find peace and comfort in remembering the good times and look forward to better ones to come.   Bless your heart, my friend.   You have a lot of support, understanding and love here. 

Honored Contributor

Chipmunk Couple Funny Thanksgiving Card Greeting Card by Avanti Press | eBay

Honored Contributor

LIFE -World- Creativity

Honored Contributor

Ask a Vet: Is It Safe For Cats to Share in Thanksgiving ...

Honored Contributor

Fall Decor| Cornucopia | thanksgiving