https://textallure.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/happy-thursday-sayings.jpg

Happy Thursday (((hugs))) and love  Heart

@AnikaBrodie  This is going to DD. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

@CareBears

Tell that cute cow she’s not being “nosy.”

To be honest, I am still not “up to par.”

I’m going to see how the next few days go!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well, sending healing prayers your way!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@possummink After looking at the cars damage, that is scary, so much damage!  I just got a chill looking at the picture. I love me some Harrry Potter too, in fact I went to Florida one time and stayed with my sister and we were going to go to Harry Potter world (or whatever they call it) however, Florida and I did not get along.  When I get too hot (and when I was there it was extremely hot and humid) it affects my breathing, to the point I go into full panic attack mode, why I have no idea), anyway while there it was a constant state of panic attack, I was never so glad to leave a state in my whole life, and left beyond exhausted, so I chose not to go, I was so disappointed, I will probably never get back!

CareBears,   I'm sorry you weren't able to make the trip over to Universal to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.   I've been there several times and loved it, though it's usually crowded.    Loved the rides especially the wild one inside Hogwarts Castle.  It was awesome, though not for the faint of heart. 

I haven't been to the Diagon Alley part, though, and would love to see it, but I don't walk as well or as far as I used to so I'm not sure I could keep up with my family.   If I could do it on my own, without holding them up, I'd love to see it.   They aren't as 'into' Harry Potter as I am.   

I know what you mean about the heat in Florida,   I don't like it, but am able to tolerate it, and I do love that state.  I've been all over Florida, many times, except for the capital, Tallahassee.   Kind of strange to have been to so many cities, towns, beaches, islands, and never made it to the capital.  Want to go to Anna Maria Island, not far from Tampa, too. 

One of the movies,  HP and the Half Blood Prince is on right now on the Freeform Channel and then after that one,  HP and Deathly Hallows 1 is on.   I won't have to channel surf today. 

I just filled the bird feeders so they're set till morning.   Also fed Monie, my outside kitty.   She's such a sweet kitty, like your kitties.  I wish she'd let me bring her inside.  She's in her teens, though and has always been an independent little gal. 

Take good care and I hope your husband is doing a lot better.  Heart

Honored Contributor

kitchen ghosts

Honored Contributor

it`s your life make the best of it

Honored Contributor

22050372_2021072228177063_4176405201499139989_n.png (563×563)

Honored Contributor

MacKenzie Childs Fall Wreath Fall Burlap by GrandEntranceWreaths

Honored Contributor

6a00d8341cc68953ef0120a74f7b22970b-pi 540×720 pixels

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

tea with mrs. mourning dove

Hunting for truffles.   Dogs are taking over pretty much as the animals to sniff out truffles. 

European white truffles can sell for as much as $3,600 a pound, making them and their fellow fungi the most expensive food in the world. One two-pound truffle recently sold for more than $300,000. All of which has brought organized crime into the truffle trade, creating a black market and leading to theft of both truffles as well as the highly valued truffle-sniffing dogs. Add to that the influx of the inferior Chinese truffles -- masquerading as their European cousins -- and you've got trouble with truffles. Lesley Stahl reports.

Even truffle infused oils are expensive but are excellent.   My son will cook with them now and then.  Awesome flavor in truffles.