Re: The Sidewalk Cafe Welcomes Fall

LOL

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/54786-Monday-Blues.jpg

BBL.  Gotta try this treatment plan.  Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie Sounds like a good plan!

This is my weekend schedule because I now work every Saturday and Sunday. It was my decision and fine with me.

3 " Of rain is a good soaking.  We have been having super high winds and frost temperatures at night.

The Trick-Or-Treaters will have to bundle up.

My plans for today is to clean up the front lawn of leaves and cut down more annuals that have bit the dust.

Wishing ((Everyone)) a happy, healthy and blessed MondaySmiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie
I consider candy corn a vegetable too!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink This looks like kitty kitty, he is a big boy with beautiful long fur, I forgot to tell you laides, he was standing outside the laundry room door last week, the door leads out the yard, I went out to the step, and talk to  him, now normally he would run away, but I just kept talking to him and he slowly but surely kept coming closer, I slowly put out my hand and he actually let me pet him, first time in over 2 years, I nearly cried, and then DH came in and he ran away.  Then last night I was putting out his food and though he did not come to me, he did not run away, just stood behind a bush thinking that i could not see him, he just meowed. I told him I loved him and that is dinner was there waiting when never he was ready, and then i went inside as it was freezing out, my DH saw all this on camera, he told Me Kitty Kitty followed right behind me and finished his food, and left, progress slowly but surely he learning to trust us.  Also, Montie the Possum paid us a visit last night, he finished the food drank the water, and wandered around the garage for awhile, and then he was on his way, so blessed to see so many babies have found their way to us!

Honored Contributor

30 october

hello guys

not much news around here. Quite windy outside. leaves,branches, garbage all over the place. we got 3 inches of rain.

DD just called she finally got her supply of meds. the little bit i understand about her health insurance is. she is supported by her health insurance, the health insurance has a branch that does medication for the this health insurance. Well, it seems this branch that does the medication part dropped her. she got on phone with main health insurance and they got everything straightened around.  the main health insurance had dd on thier roles but the medication department did not.

one chapter finished she has to go thru this all over again come Jan 018.

got my walk in chores completed. clothes folded and put away.

OK that is all for now. will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

https://www.flowerpicturegallery.com/d/7293-2/coleus+plant+flowers+picture.jpgThe wind nearly destroyed my beautiful coleus plant.  Smiley Sad  (Similar plant in photo.)  DH brought what was left of it in the house this morning and I trimmed what was left of it and placed it near a south window.  I'm hoping it will grow back but it makes me sick that the damage was so extensive.  The yard and front porch and back patio are a huge mess of leaves and tree limbs.

@viva923  - So glad your DD was able to get the insurance issue resolved.  What a relief! 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Oh, isn’t it awful what the insurance companies do sometimes? Look away and you are done in.
@viva923 so glad she got it straightened out! WHEW