Respected Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café Celebrates Fall

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@beastielove@Puddles
Group hug!

Our last group hug on this Sidewalk Cafe fall thread. We make one heck of a group sandwich, don't you think?Smiley Happy

@Puddles...This is so darn cute!  Yes all of us here are a special group that I cherish...Love you all...My Ladies Love YOU!

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

I'm loving our group hugs, so let's start another one. Hugs all around from me.Heart

Hi @Puddles!  I need a hug...Group hug is Special. I am the duck on the left blue dress with the gerber daisy.   Love "All My Ladies" here...Hugs and Love to all of you.

@Bellabutterfly Please join us on our new thread......The Sidewalk Cafe is open for the festive season here on Among Friends. That duck in the blue dress with the gerber daisy is so cute, just like you. Thanks for joining in our group hugs.

See you on the new thread.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

As we end the fall thread to start the Christmas/Winter thread, I wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for your friendship.

Our new thread entitled The Sidewalk Cafe is open for the festive season has been posted. See you there!

Respected Contributor

@Puddles wrote:
As we end the fall thread to start the Christmas/Winter thread, I wanted to tell you all how thankful I am for your friendship.

Our new thread entitled The Sidewalk Cafe is open for the festive season has been posted. See you there!

@Puddles And we are so thankful for you my dear friend  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

I'm loving our group hugs, so let's start another one. Hugs all around from me.Heart

Hi @Puddles!  I need a hug...Group hug is Special. I am the duck on the left blue dress with the gerber daisy.   Love "All My Ladies" here...Hugs and Love to all of you.

@Bellabutterfly Please join us on our new thread......The Sidewalk Cafe is open for the festive season here on Among Friends. That duck in the blue dress with the gerber daisy is so cute, just like you. Thanks for joining in our group hugs.

See you on the new thread.Heart

@Puddles@Bellabutterfly etal, group hugs are the best, love you all  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@beastielove@Puddles
Group hug!

Our last group hug on this Sidewalk Cafe fall thread. We make one heck of a group sandwich, don't you think?Smiley Happy

@Puddles...This is so darn cute!  Yes all of us here are a special group that I cherish...Love you all...My Ladies Love YOU!

To the best group on the planet, My Lovlies are the Best  :womanvery-happy:

Respected Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Image result for photos hugs

... and are truly like the people who visit the Sidewalk Cafe

Hi @AnikaBrodie !

This is just beautiful...

I am so glad you are doind much better.  You got this...Be strong!  God Bless You!

I agree

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles,

Count me in, group hug. Smiley Happy

group_hug_everyone.jpg

@Tissyanne What a wonderful feeling, alls well with the world at the Sidewalk Cafe

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Happy First Day Of December: