Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café Celebrates Fall

@beastielove wrote:

@possummink wrote:

its-black-cat-appreciation-day-to-celebrate-im-sharing-a-photo-of-my-black-cat-iso - http://cutecatshq.com/cats/its-black-cat-appreciation-day-to-celebrate-im-sharing-a-photo-of-my-black-cat-iso/:

This beautiful kitteh looks so much like my precious Maggie...only her eyes were greener. I had to send my beloved girl to The Bridge four years ago today. She was only 8 years old.

The next day Superstorm Sandy hit.

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@beastielove, Maggie was a blessed kitty. Heart 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

IMG_3215.JPG

@LTT1, thank you for this. It is so beautiful, and meaningful. 

Honored Contributor

29 oct.

hello guys,

WOW the snapshots today were AWESOME.

Tissy, where can I find that house. The house breathtaking away,but that patio backyard, would give my eye teeth for that. LOL 

Anika, thank you ever so much for that very heartfelt prayer of love and kindness. DD got her pill this morn,she is totally exhausted. dont know if that is from the pill or just the climax of waiting for this for 6 months. as dh says,it probably is a culmanation of everything. she can talk on her cell ,she is curled up in a ball on her bed, covered by 3 blankets and resting,as she said,she is totally exhausted. 

Anika, that sermon you chose for sermon children's hour is a saying I have always loved to read. When i read it, it does give me great calming.

we took dd little guy this morn while the kids went to the hospital. he was a bundle of joy today. he was so talkative.he went grocery shopping with grandpa, came here and watched mickey mouse club stuff, ate like hollow leg little boy for lunch and crawled up on sofa and was fast asleep when daddy came and picked him up.

sunny and boy did it warm up. it was rather chilly this morn,winds shifted.

love my new hair dresser but she is swamped with people. so getting times right now that I drive (days are short and gets dark early) is sparse. wouldn't you know it, find someone who can do the hair i like.  dh will be driving me on saturday morn early 9am,that is her only long day. she only works afternoon-evening shifts. I do not see well after dusk driving.

well guys that is all for now,talk with everyone later.  

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

American bittern bird - Camouflaged bird blends in with background for their survival.:

American Bittern,  awesome camouflage!

Honored Contributor

Image result for bearington kit e. cat bear

Honored Contributor

Image result for bearington jenna jack o' lantern bear

Honored Contributor

Tea time:

Honored Contributor