Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café Celebrates Fall

Hello Everyone!  Any NCIS fans?  If so, what do you think of the changes this year?  I'm not sure yet...still a favorite!!  

Fall Themed Snoopy Comic In Place Of An Actual Fall For Cotton

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

it was not bad wheels it was a pulley failure, came close to the whole dryer stopping.

he replaced the pulley system and the 3 wheels the dryer drum sits on. 

Dryer is actually quiet once again.

Hi @viva923  - Glad you were able to have your dryer repaired.  So much better and less expensive than having to replace it.

I just checked and my dryer is almost 30 years old!!!  The only thing that does not work on it is the light, no big deal.  I could never purchase a new dryer that would last this long.  So as long  as I can keep it I will do so.

On the other hand we had to replace our washer a few years ago. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles

Doesn't everyone just love fall? It brings us warmth!

@possummink

Are you having cool temperatures? Is your brother out of pain from his fall yet?

@viva923@AnikaBrodie

We have experienced the pain of appliance replacement one too many times. Like you mentioned, our oldest appliances withstood the test of time! On the other hand... the new ones not so much!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

IMG_2058.JPG

@Puddles

Fall brings us warmth in terms of colors AND cookies! I will share @spix

LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

autumn chalkboard with paint on edges.jpgGirl puddle fashionista.jpeg

@Puddles

Honored Contributor

posted by @Puddles

@Puddles wrote:

Hmmm... this may have a quite deep meaning?❤️

Honored Contributor

Yogui: un Ragdoll:

Hi Cafe Friends,   I was just now able to access this site.  I kept getting a message on my phone and on this laptop that the DNS server couldn't be found.  I called CS 3 times and during the last call, about 7 minutes ago, asked the lady I was talking to ask her supervisor to let the technical people know that they had a problem.  It wasn't on my end, as I called ATT and asked them to check the tower etc.  I have been able to reach Pinterest, Facebook, Explore.com, Bank of America etc. on both devices, so it had to be the Q.   I tried as soon as I hung up to access this site and WOW,  here I am.   

Cool day here and kind of cloudy.  It's supposed to warm up a bit by mid week.   Just in time for my next "Blue Light" treatment.   I am so NOT looking forward to that.  Having a burned face isn't pleasant, but I guess if it's to prevent future problems, I can do it.  It's so uncomfortable, but there are much worse things in life, for sure.

I hope you had a nice weekend.  They are way too short.   My daughter had 5 days off last week mainly rest up days, and Jilliain's 18th birthday.  She had a great time and thank you for the birthday wishes for her.  

Valued Contributor

Ct3UURCUEAA7Hrd.jpg

Honored Contributor

love the idea of placing pumpkins and gourds on some candleholders!:

Honored Contributor

How romantic would it be to ride in this heart- shaped hot air balloon...with your favorite Valentine, of course?! :):