Honored Contributor

92103DE7-6F8C-47D7-90D1-9D92F07DCD37.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess 

Beautiful!! Thank you.♥️

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess

As I said in another post (that I think might have gotten removed)....

The Look of Love....

So young and hopeful -- lovely couples.  I wish them the best!

Honored Contributor

They are such an adorable couple and so much in love and they such caring and involved people that this wedding has captured people aren't usually into this royal stuff.  Also, she's American so we really do have a connection, we never had that with other royal weddings.  I'm waiting for Princess Eugenie's wedding too and I don't know a darn thing about her except that padparadsha engagement ring is fabulous.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait. Things in my life are so sad and so difficult. This is something I can look forward to to take my mind off my troubles for a couple of hours. I will be up at 6AM. I hope CNN and some of the other major cable channels will be showing everything.

And I can't wait to see her dress. I believe Meghan will look stunning.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Frequent Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I can't wait. Things in my life are so sad and so difficult. This is something I can look forward to to take my mind off my troubles for a couple of hours. I will be up at 6AM. I hope CNN and some of the other major cable channels will be showing everything.

And I can't wait to see her dress. I believe Meghan will look stunning.

I'm sorry things in your life are sad @Greeneyedlady21.❤️

Frequent Contributor

Nice thread @Sweet_Serenity!

I found this but I'm sure there will be additions to viewing choices.

4/26/18

How to Watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Wedding

"Here's how you can tune in:

NBC:
The Today show has announced its coverage. On the day of the wedding, commentary will begin on NBC at 4:30 a.m. with Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb reporting live from "an exclusive vantage point overlooking Windsor Castle."

PBS:
PBS will also be showing the wedding live. The channel will run a five-part nightly series starting May 14, which will end with a live broadcast of the wedding on May 19.

CBS:
CBS will start their coverage at 4 a.m. eastern from Windsor. Tina Brown will join Gayle King and Kevin Frazier live. CBSN, CBS's live-streaming site will also reportedly be broadcasting coverage starting at 4 a.m.

BBC AMERICA:
BBC America will be streaming coverage and commentary of the event on May 19. Here's a link where you can sign in with your subscription or cable account information.

VIA LIVESTREAM:
While we don't have a specific link just yet, but we'll be sure to drop one in as soon as it's available.

Royal fans turned out in droves to watch Kate walk down the aisle back in 2011, garnering almost 23 million viewers in the U.S. alone. And while one might assume that all royal weddings are televised, it's not a must. For example, Prince Edward and Sophie Rhys-Jones chose not to broadcast their nuptials back in June of 1999.

Be sure to watch this space for more information on where and when you can watch the big day. We're already counting down the days!"

townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a13970104/how-to-watch-prince-harry-meghan-markle-wedding/

Honored Contributor

@Marcail0825 

Sky News-YouTube excellent choice for those without cable. 

Thank you for your assistance in spreading the word. ♥️

Frequent Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Marcail0825 

Sky News-YouTube excellent choice for those without cable. 

Thank you for your assistance in spreading the word. ♥️

Good thought about those without cable @Sweet_Serenity

Youre welcome. Thank you for this positive thread. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity@Marcail0825@Greeneyedlady21@chrystaltree@Witchy Woman

You can enlarge these (if you are so inclined) and see Meghan close up.

4107C6FA-98BF-4157-BDD3-9799E5FF8DFF.jpeg

I posted a Ted a couple of months ago that I will be wanting to see how/if her skin/makeup changed during this time.

C314CB00-CB5B-475E-8D6C-255157FFBE99.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~