Honored Contributor

December

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you for this very special and fun thread.  I can't believe it's already the 1st day of December, but here it is and our forecast for this morning, Sunday, is possible snow and much colder than today.  We did get to 50 but now the temperature is beginning to go in the other direction.

Our high tomorrow will be near 40 and the low in the 20ies.   Yoyo weather!!  

Spent the afternoon at my daughter's and washed some of my brother's clothes while there.   I don't think he's up to driving so I've been picking up prescriptions for him, going to the post office etc.   The new concentrator has been turning itself off at random times.  There's a piercing alarm when it does, scares the cats out of the living room and into hiding.  I turn the switch off and then back on and it runs.   We've put in a call to the company that supplies it, but they're off on the weekends.  Strange company I think.  A person who needs O2 needs it all the time.   They do have to breathe on weekends.  He has tanks as back ups but I don't get the priorities of some businesses.   I've had 'words' with this company twice already and I hope they get this thing fixed.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Sometimes, in the rush to be seen, to be popular and to feel loved and accepted by others, we forget about the simple but fulfilling joy of solitude.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Puddles for another wonderful thread.  I can feel Christmas in the air already.  (((Hugs))) and love to all who post here with Christmas tea all around.

Woke up to a nasty wintry mix.  Freezing rain will arrive by about 9:00 AM.  Smiley Sad

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles 

And all who posted lovely images...thank you.  It was fun scrolling through and seeing the beautiful variety.

Nice way to start the day.

Honored Contributor

hello all

finished mopping and vacuuming majority of house. Thought i would pop in for a few

Poss isn't that always the way some companies think you can only get sick on their operating time. Hold your breath for 2--3 days i guess that is OK with them.

raining now. Getting the 1st of 2 punches.

ran out to get Sunday newspaper just delivered.

not to much else. Very cold and icy feel today.

ok will check in later.

Respected Contributor

@Puddles  and all who contributed such lovely pictures to this thread, thank you!  It's so nice sipping on morning coffee looking at the pictures posted here.  It's definitely a nice way to start the day.  Thank you all for the amazing amount of time and effort put into this lovely thread!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

78275300_1452166691601772_8371008649950134272_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

dreamies.de (2orf6x6bsfl.gif)