Esteemed Contributor

That lawsuit is mind boggling.  Meghan looked so happy to see the camera and that very well could be a doll she was carrying.  I've thought all along that something seems off about how the baby looked in those photos.  Other videos and photos that have been published showed that Meghan is rather awkward when holding him, so this is no different.  I never saw the video part of the outing where her male guards had on a hat one moment and removed the hats later, and I've never noticed the black thread/cord around her.  If she were concerned or distressed, it doesn't show, and it's a good point that if she were, she could have called out to her guards.  She could've turned around and gone away from the photographers as well.  It's odd that Harry isn't involved in that lawsuit (so far).  The outing and the lawsuit come across as a money grab and staged publicity stunts.

The video about the interview with the photographer sort of surprised me when he talked about how the people loved Harry despite his naked romp in Vegas and Nazi uniform.  At some point, I think I would think they'd tire of him.  The talk about how Harry changed after he met Meghan was interesting, but I tend to think he's a grown man capable of making his own decisions and as a member of the royal family, he ought to have a good understanding about the consequences of his actions and decisions.  

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan  The video with the photographer, to me, expresses how us Brits felt when Harry left U.K. sad - we were all terribly sad to be losing him - sad being the operative word.

He was loved, was, now being the operative word as since marriage  he has completely changed so let’s hope he finds his happiness.  I agree with you he is an adult but lived a very protected life but he is out there now and to me seems to be floundering around with not much purpose as yet.

Esteemed Contributor

As an outsider I have always felt sorry for Harry, to everyone except his mother he seemed an after thought. He was so often referred to as the spare. "The heir and the spare" He seemed like a sensitive boy with no true direction and no real purpose in life.  He was forced to leave the military and then became the third wheel when William married Kate.  He did an extrodinary job when he started The Invictus Games.  He found happiness and I believe he was very instrumental in choosing to step back.  He had all the power of the Royal family behind him and yet chose to leave.  I only wish happiness for Harry and his family.  He deserves it. 

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan Agree. There has always seemed something very odd about those pictures... They always seemed a bit staged...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

To me, there has always seemed something off-putting, manipulative and agenda-driven about so many things involving Markle. While I do understand that some feel badly for Harry, he did make his bed. That said, I don't think he had a clue what he was dealing with... While he might well be an adult, there has always seemed something very needy about him and, sadly, it seems she pushed all the right buttons...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...