Respected Contributor

tenor.gif

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KitTkat I bet there are walnuts in your phone O.O

Did you see on YT those real life robots? Well then... 

Wish you a wonderful night @KitTkat as I'm off to sleep to that solo of yours 👍 Wonderful thread you started here too!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

Well, I'm going to go take out the trash then count some sheep.🐑

Hope to see you tomorrow.

I'll go out with a poem...

If you're ready to go to sleep

But you're busy counting sheep

Dont think of silly walnuts

And how much you love donuts

Or you might stay up all night and weep.

Goodnight!

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@KitTkat Look at this thread, amazing! Your creation & everyone is so happy, see what you did? Wow, you brought all of us together & we are all chatting with each other & having such a great time, no meanies either. Beautiful! I'm so proud of you, KitTkat! THANK YOU! I need to excuse myself for a little while, b/c I need a shower. But, I shall return. Smiley Happy

Wow, I know, I had no idea we'd strike it up like this, it's awesome. Do you sing in the shower? Cuz if you don't I can start a "lovely" ballad. 🎤

@KitTkat I do at times, but yuck! I am so happy for you, your new thread took off like gangbusters! All of us were so happy & having such fun chatting w/ each other. I'm sorry after I showered I sat down to watch 'Unreal' cool show I like & fell asleep.I was only gonna watch for a min. just to see what was happening & out I went. That usually doesn't happen. I will be playing the drums tonight, get out your guitar & tell @cbrite to have her Kazoo ready to go as well, also did you find out what @on the bay plays? We can't leave her out of our band. Hey, what do you want to call our band? Pls don't say the Hoot Owls, I already thought of that, LOL! You are great w/ poetry, as is @cbrite, I was very impressed w/ you both. I am going to start now w/ my poem, it'll be finished in a yr if I'm lucky. I'll chat w/ ya tonight. My love to all the 'Midnite Serenade' sisters! LHeart

Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

tenor.gif

@cbrite This is so dang funny!!!

Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkat I bet there are walnuts in your phone O.O

Did you see on YT those real life robots? Well then... 

Wish you a wonderful night @KitTkat as I'm off to sleep to that solo of yours 👍 Wonderful thread you started here too!

@cbrite What time did you go nighty night? Isn't this THREAD FUN? LOOK AT WHAT MY OLD, OLD LAPTOP JUST DID? THIS KIND OF STUFF IS WEIRD, ARE YOU IN MY PC, CBRITE OR IS THAT YOU, @KitTkat????

Honored Contributor

I just got home from all day!

And lovely to read all the walnut threads lol.

@cbrite-

You stopped going hahaha!!

What was she thinking giving out walnuts!!

Something clunked the mirror half off my car awhile ago-it was like it came from the air-a big clunk.

I don't know what it was. I don't think those big huge nut things could have done it.

The deer ate all my Parrot tulips except for 2! I think they thought they should save us 2Smiley Happy

I'm teaching my grandson to play the spoons so you can count me in on those for the chorus! My sister used to play them.

I've played many instruments but my main one was the trumpet for over 30 years.

Our 4th grade band teacher came in one day with a bunch of instruments. He played Double Mint gum on the cornet and I thought I'd never heard anything so beautiful in my lifeSmiley Happy So thats how it all beganSmiley Happy

I probably might not make it up til midnight cause I am dang tired, plus I was so hungry when I got home I was trying to make something to eat at the same time I was trying to get my cat somthing to eat and I clanged my head into the open cabinet door! I also spilled a whole cup of coffee all over the kitchen and then a whole bottle of vinegar. I don't know why I'm writing all these random things lol!

Sometimes when I'm tired I can't seem to stop talking😃😫

So start the serenade without me but I'll be listening as I go to sleepSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@KitTkat Look at this thread, amazing! Your creation & everyone is so happy, see what you did? Wow, you brought all of us together & we are all chatting with each other & having such a great time, no meanies either. Beautiful! I'm so proud of you, KitTkat! THANK YOU! I need to excuse myself for a little while, b/c I need a shower. But, I shall return. Smiley Happy

Wow, I know, I had no idea we'd strike it up like this, it's awesome. Do you sing in the shower? Cuz if you don't I can start a "lovely" ballad. 🎤

@KitTkat I do at times, but yuck! I am so happy for you, your new thread took off like gangbusters! All of us were so happy & having such fun chatting w/ each other. I'm sorry after I showered I sat down to watch 'Unreal' cool show I like & fell asleep.I was only gonna watch for a min. just to see what was happening & out I went. That usually doesn't happen. I will be playing the drums tonight, get out your guitar & tell @cbrite to have her Kazoo ready to go as well, also did you find out what @on the bay plays? We can't leave her out of our band. Hey, what do you want to call our band? Pls don't say the Hoot Owls, I already thought of that, LOL! You are great w/ poetry, as is @cbrite, I was very impressed w/ you both. I am going to start now w/ my poem, it'll be finished in a yr if I'm lucky. I'll chat w/ ya tonight. My love to all the 'Midnite Serenade' sisters! LHeart

Hey, I Like Night Owls! Or we could be the "Serenade Sisters" 

I'm listening for your drums... 

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

@on the baywrote:

I just got home from all day!

And lovely to read all the walnut threads lol.

@cbrite-

You stopped going hahaha!!

What was she thinking giving out walnuts!!

Something clunked the mirror half off my car awhile ago-it was like it came from the air-a big clunk.

I don't know what it was. I don't think those big huge nut things could have done it.

The deer ate all my Parrot tulips except for 2! I think they thought they should save us 2Smiley Happy

I'm teaching my grandson to play the spoons so you can count me in on those for the chorus! My sister used to play them.

I've played many instruments but my main one was the trumpet for over 30 years.

Our 4th grade band teacher came in one day with a bunch of instruments. He played Double Mint gum on the cornet and I thought I'd never heard anything so beautiful in my lifeSmiley Happy So thats how it all beganSmiley Happy

I probably might not make it up til midnight cause I am dang tired, plus I was so hungry when I got home I was trying to make something to eat at the same time I was trying to get my cat somthing to eat and I clanged my head into the open cabinet door! I also spilled a whole cup of coffee all over the kitchen and then a whole bottle of vinegar. I don't know why I'm writing all these random things lol!

Sometimes when I'm tired I can't seem to stop talking😃😫

So start the serenade without me but I'll be listening as I go to sleepSmiley Happy

Wow! You've had a day! Coffee and vinegar spilled, yikes! Those are two strong scented things. The bugs are gonna fly in the other direction. 

Im afraid cbrite's walnuts are after us. It's just too crazy!

I also think it's awesome thst you play the spoons! 🥄 I could start pounding my knife and fork 🍴 i was in band throughout school from 5th grade to graduation. Loved It! We did concert band and pep band, which was what we called it to play for high school sports games. Good memories!

Respected Contributor

LOL @on the bay trumpet......Smiley Very Happy

When I was in Jr. High, my band teacher told us what we'd play. I wanted drums......He gave me a baritone.....of course they all have a spit valve.....we had to march all over and that thing was big. In 2nd chair was Joyce and I found out she'd had a car wreck and was in heaven.....but boy did we march with our Baritones!! Smiley Tongue

Remember the spit valve?.....I don't think I can play a horn anymore....I love the oboe.....but it's a reed....

-Do Not Copy Pls-