Respected Contributor

Sweet Dreams @on the bay 🌝

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@cbritewrote:@

@Leiloni and @KitTkat They really DO speed up those belts... they blew a whistle for bathroom brake of 5 minutes...hairnets...I might have lasted longer had it been chocolates 😬

@cbrite Such a funny story, they really do speed them up huh? I bet you didn't cry when you left that job, LOL!

I wish we had a video of @cbrite doing the walnuts. Ohhhh I have to ask... Did you ever drop any down your.....top...like Lucy?😉

We're talking WALNUT SHELLS HERE @KitTkat - LOL..........I'm not into shades of gray.....😰

Sorry...lol...i couldn't help myself. 😳 

I have hazelnut trees in my yard, they sure hurt if you step on one of the cracked shells. The blue jays peck out the insides and leave the shells. Ouch!

Respected Contributor

Oh geez...ya know on Halloween as a small kid, we had a house who gave out walnuts........I stopped going. 👧

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KitTkat bahahaaaaa........now if it had been chocolate......maybe. At my age actually that does happen once in awhile...warm day and all.....it melts right away.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkat bahahaaaaa........now if it had been chocolate......maybe. At my age actually that does happen once in awhile...warm day and all.....it melts right away.

🤣

Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

Oh geez...ya know on Halloween as a small kid, we had a house who gave out walnuts........I stopped going. 👧

That sounds like a house that's just asking to get toilet papered.

Respected Contributor

Oh no...I got so excited I dropped all my Cadbury Cream Eggs on the floor.....they came from the UK....I heard they were better over there......🙄.....can't tell. Look alike. I'll be back after I gather the sweet things...

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

I'm actually not a huge fan of candy, so I rarely buy any.  I'd rather fill up on ice cream or brownies. Yum! 🍧

I've Always Loved That Cadbury Creme Egg Commercial And There Goes The Odd caps again. It turns off and on by itself😜what is living in my phone?

Maybe @cbrite is really a techno/gizmo gal and she's tapped into my phone to freak me out😨

Respected Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

@Leiloni and @KitTkat They really DO speed up those belts... they blew a whistle for bathroom brake of 5 minutes...hairnets...I might have lasted longer had it been chocolates 😬

@cbrite Such a funny story, they really do speed them up huh? I bet you didn't cry when you left that job, LOL!

I wish we had a video of @cbrite doing the walnuts. Ohhhh I have to ask... Did you ever drop any down your.....top...like Lucy?😉

We're talking WALNUT SHELLS HERE @KitTkat - LOL..........I'm not into shades of gray.....😰

I have hazelnut trees in my yard, they sure hurt if you step on one of the cracked shells. The blue jays peck out the insides and leave the shells. Ouch!

Well now, I've got some weird plum trees in my yard that drop hard tiny balls on the ground and no one will walk on them either...I think they're plum trees..just not the kind you can eat. Between those and the acorns it's a long walk. I don't know why those squirrels don't eat them....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkatwrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

Well now, I've got some weird plum trees in my yard that drop hard tiny balls on the ground and no one will walk on them either...I think they're plum trees..just not the kind you can eat. Between those and the acorns it's a long walk. I don't know why those squirrels don't eat them....

Probably just something that's supposed to be pretty in the spring when it blooms, but a non edible. My neighbor has an ornamental plum that rarely produces fruit. Your squirrels probably prefer your walnuts.😂LOL