Respected Contributor

@KitTkat Did you write that cute poem? With the cute kitties?

🐱Nice job!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkat and @Desertdi Long ago, I worked graveyard....shelling walnuts on a belt.

Ohhhh my....not my cup of tea - they'd speed up that belt....I had to pick out the shells.....😳

This reminds me of that I Love Lucy episode when Lucy and Ethel worked at the candy shop. "SPEED IT UP A LITTLE!!!!"

@KitTkat Wasn't that so funny! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkat and @Desertdi Long ago, I worked graveyard....shelling walnuts on a belt.

Ohhhh my....not my cup of tea - they'd speed up that belt....I had to pick out the shells.....😳

This reminds me of that I Love Lucy episode when Lucy and Ethel worked at the candy shop. "SPEED IT UP A LITTLE!!!!"

YES YES.........exactly !!! LOL 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@KitTkat Did you write that cute poem? With the cute kitties?

🐱Nice job!

Yeah, I wrote it😺

Respected Contributor

@KitTkat INCREDIBLE! Ok, you can also do lyrics along with vocals then....🙃

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

That's so funny-we were all thinking of the same I love Lucy episode at the same timeSmiley Happy

And @KitTkat-doesn't it feel weird when things start typing in their own way like capitals or bold and you have no idea how it happens?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

sleepkit.jpg

While everyone around you is sleeping
And the moon and stars are shining bright
If you're still up and wide eyed as the owls
Then join us here to welcome in midnight...

At the Midnight Serenade!
singing.jpg

For all who prowl around like me late at night, here's a place to stop and chat, sing, dance, play your drums, or just watch the time tick tock by. Maybe we can start a band, or strike up some fun conversations or just get to know one another better!

Feel free to jump in at any time of the day or night for everyone is welcome...early birds and night owls alike. Hoot!🦉

@KitTkat  Great name & poem, I love it! Looks like many others do too & your new thread, a success, of course! Hoot, Hoot.  I will drum & sing,w/ you, but my voice is so terrible, it scares me! LOL! What an idea, fantastic! Also, thank you, I have insomnia mostly every night, now I'll have someone to talk to, as will everyone else, wonderful!

Respected Contributor

@Leiloni and @KitTkat They really DO speed up those belts... they blew a whistle for bathroom brake of 5 minutes...hairnets...I might have lasted longer had it been chocolates 😬

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

Well this is dandy @KitTkat and how about kazoos? I'm not bad on those actually 😲

Thank you for your peaceful solo.....😴

@cbrite  Play your kazoo! I'd love to hear you, I bet you are a very good kazoo player!Robot LOL

Respected Contributor

But if in fact you are sleeping,

And we don't want you to fade,

We'll come on by and wake you,

To share in the serenade!

So just in case you hate music,

Or joining in the crowd,

We'll tip toe some around you,

And promise not to be loud...

😉

-Do Not Copy Pls-