Honored Contributor

I know this isn't all that much in the bigger scheme of life, but a double dose of Tuesday hugs to you, @KitTkat

And may I recommend stroking a soft calf muzzle whenever one of them might be in the vicinity.

Image result for hug emoji squirrel

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

hugs back at you @GingerPeach

Right now I have a purring kitty on my lap which is pure all the happiness I need at the moment. The first chance i get I'll pet a calf and say that Aunt Homegirl says hello. 😉 

Respected Contributor

I still do not get who died... no matter..... I think I get the gist of it.

@KitTkat @GingerPeach 

@KitTkat Thanks for that nice welcome... and photo... I am not suicidal...if that is what ppl r thinking/believing.... I want to set the record straight here..... 

My issue is with mean ppl in here + bullies... It's easier to not come here....( Clearly they are not monitored... )

Yes, hot and very humid like at 89% or higher all night... My ice maker looks awful... the ice looks creepy too.... but certainly not going to buy a new refrig....for ice.....got a cold brew coffee tho.

I'm waiting for my new screen door delivery from Home Depot.. Will let fresh, cooler air in at night I hope!! Next the ceiling fan. Smiley Very Happy

OH, there were 2 coyotes side by side going down my street.. like laa dee daa.... I'm not afraid of them at all but my kitty has never come back...... such is life on the wild side. Smiley Sad

I got a little sprinkler to water my plants, too. 🌺 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite No, I wasn't thinking you were suicidal, but I knew you were/are going through depression. No one should go through those hardships alone. And i admit, i get concerned when you, or any of us isnt around for awhile, cuz I care about you. Darkness is powerful, but kindness brings light, and true light has more power in the dark.

I see mean people and bullies here all the time. It isn't right that they seem to win more than the rest of us, but, they just like the pleasure of hurting others, so they don't care. They like to run people off.

Coyotes aren't welcome here. They scare my calves! I haven't seen any in the daytime this year, but last year there was one hanging around a lot. I chase them off.

I have a screen door on the front door, the back I wish had one so the air could woosh right through at night too cool it off better. I'm sure you'll love your screen and fan! There's still two months left of summer heat!😬

Respected Contributor

Hi my sweet @KitTkat

Thank you - I'll write to u later...I'm sort of gun shy now to write anything on these forums.... 

Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry you're reluctant to post, @cbrite, but I understand.  I'm glad to see you here.

I have to say that this place seems tame compared to some of the chat rooms I've been in lately.

Today I was on a support site for mental health in a chat, and someone was saying really hateful, bigoted things.  I disagreed with the guy and was called a moron.  The mod in the room did nothing.  Have to wonder what the point of having a mod is.  Oh well.  Was not somebody I care about anyway.

I hope you are doing well, @cbrite and all of my other friends here.  Heart

Image result for squirrel friend

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@KitTkat

Just thought you might like to know that it's almost 5 p.m. here in northern CA (same as WA, of course!), and it's about 95 degrees.

@cbrite

Take whatever time you need.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach yikes! You've got my heat! Weirdly enough I was outside and the westerly wind made me cold that I wanted to be in the sun! Pleasant temps today thru Saturday before mid 90's comes back. 😲

Respected Contributor

Ok..let's see if I have enough mental capacity left to do this, lol

@KitTkat @GingerPeach @mistriTsquirrel

1. My screen door arrived with a hole. 🙄

Nice CS tho.

2. Ate 2 cream puffs 😬

@mistriTsquirrel If you thought being called a moron was tuff, I'll maybe paste here what my attorney called me... 😳

@GingerPeach Thank you sweet friend....hope your garden is doing very well 🌷Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-