Trusted Contributor

@cbrite  the dairy calves or mine?

Respected Contributor

@KitTkat The Dairy Calves..

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite the calves are bottle fed until they are old enough to drink from a bucket, then eventually weaned to eat hay and grain

Trusted Contributor

Ack, my posts are being problematic and I couldn't edit my previous post to add, that the calves are usually kept in groups together so they aren't alone. And just so I remain honest with you, I am talking about the female calves only. I will not say what often happens to the males. I wanted to skirt around the truth, but I didn't want to be deceptive.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat 

@KitTkat wrote:

Ack, my posts are being problematic and I couldn't edit my previous post to add, that the calves are usually kept in groups together so they aren't alone. And just so I remain honest with you, I am talking about the female calves only. I will not say what often happens to the males. I wanted to skirt around the truth, but I didn't want to be deceptive.

Why are they killed? I know that's what they do to the males.... all for milk..... there should be something invented to remove our need for milk then.... I stopped buying it.

But it's in a lot of products we do eat....thanks for your honesty... I had to leave and return as my gardener and I are at odds about why my plants I buy, DIE....what the heck I told him.....he said he would need more $$$$$ to maintain them...OH PHOOY... 

I'm not happy in my state anymore....not your issue..... 

The more I've seen in my life the more I see how dishonest it is.....I believed in so much. Not anymore....I'll be back later....my sweet musician gal !!!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite  I'll answer your question in as few words as possible: for those people that eat veal

Respected Contributor

@KitTkat 😔

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Foo.... @KitTkat  I picked another movie dud......🙄 NITE

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KitTkat I HIT 2,000 ! 😁🤣 I'm a big roller now! My life's work is complete here, lol........😇

Such joy is upon me

I wanted to share,

I've moved up in ranks

And finally I'm there!

Letter by letter

Word by word,

No matter how silly

Or how simply absurd....

Took me forever

Like everything may,

It's step by step mostly

In each thing I say....