Respected Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat It''s ok.....you did not leave me alone...I'm good.... 😋...

I just ramble along and a camel is good. 

Yes, is awful w/o notice....foo..... We have to be mind readers now and whoaaa 🦒 <----I think that's a giraffe 😲 !! All is good.😌

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

SOMETHING IS WRONG ON HERE...NOT WORKING ON THIS SITE SO I'M GONNA GO NOW.......nite nite...

FIX THIS // IS CREEPY !!!!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

SOMETHING IS WRONG ON HERE...NOT WORKING ON THIS SITE SO I'M GONNA GO NOW.......nite nite...

FIX THIS // IS CREEPY !!!!

@cbrite .  Not sure what is wrong and what is creepy. Notifications are not working but everything else is ok. At least on my end.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  HI !! All is ok now...my cursor was doing strange things on here as I typed...

As for the NOTIFICATIONS, I guess I'm doing it all wrong... I see them highlighted, click on the 1st, and then all the others below, disappear.......so, I get one chance to pick one notification... 😐

Is that how it works? 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite  I think things are still a bit off, as I'm still having some posting problems. It's just a quirky Q that we gotta deal with😜

Trusted Contributor

@cbrite  I read your post and understand, if you want to delete, you can.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Final Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

GIF KIttY BACK AGAIN bath time love.gif

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@KitTkat I did not mean to dump all my pain on you.....I am so sorry. I needed you to know that. You are the sweetest person...again, I'm sorry... 😪Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite The Y adds a nice flair to your name. 😎 I sure wasn't expecting the notification to be from you, but it was a nice surprise to see your name, although it's not the same without the scrub-a-dub kitten.🐱 you never have to apologize for dumping/sharing pain. We all need someone to talk to, we all crave that connection, if I can be that person you turn to from time to time, then I welcome it, not matter what, no matter when.

I struggle too, just at different levels, so I understand. I don't really talk about it with the people around me because I tend to keep to myself, and I've been shy all my life so it's harder to open up. It's easy on here, as most shy people would relate to because a forum gives a sort of a shield that is in place that's unlike the real world. I talk to my mom, but she's somewhat difficult at times, so I just keep a boundary line with topics that I don't cross. What I turn to, and need to do more of, is pray. I know it's not a cure-all and I'm far from saying I'm fully happy, but faith is what makes me whole in my life. I honestly don't want to know what my life would be like if I didn't believe.

I live a simple life, with my kitties and cows, and do my best to share with others the sweetness in me that you see. I walked away from a job where my bosses were often bickering (married couple) but what really did it for me was when the boss man was relating a story with laughter in how he'd killed a neighbors cat and then lied to her when she asked if he'd seen it. He also was a verbal abuser, so it was good to break away from that job. But the world is full of hatred and sorrow, and I see it much to much out there.

For an outlet in my life to keep me in a happy place, I write stories about my favorite tv show and share them on a site where fans can read them. I also walk a lot, mostly in the evenings sometimes for 2 or 3 hours. My feet might hurt, but it gives me a chance to find a measure of peace. I also listen to music and replay it in my head as I walk or just go about my day. I like Celine Dion but that's as far as my modern day music goes. I go into some older stuff, really like the Statler Brothers gospel music. They have some amazing songs that have really helped lift me up and cry too, but crying isn't always a bad or sad thing.

Well I'm going to go do that walk now, and as go, I will pray for you and sing and think of you. Oh yeah, and I have 6 baby calves this year. Very cute! Hope to see you here again soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Midnight Serenade

[ Edited ]

@KitTkat 

Hope I can ask you this one last question...I was looking on YT at videos of Dairy Farms.....and they take the babies away from their mom right away... It's very graphic and I need to know if this is true? I'm not going to give details.. since you are around cows, you'd know the truth..... Hope you are ok and kitties are good too. 

eta - going to change my name again, that Y is nutty looking, lol....but it is the question of many things.😌

-Do Not Copy Pls-